The Sims 4: High School Years releases tomorrow

The Sims 4: High School Years releases tomorrow.

What are your thoughts and expectations?

Attached: 0.jpg (1600x2160, 344.99K)

Funny Bullying

hand over the tray user, nobody needs to be hurt.

Hopefully extreme bullying mods and findom (stealing lunch money)

how does one acquire a tomboy gf in this day and age

Attached: bat.jpg (340x245, 19.7K)

It will be trash because sims 4 is trash

Tranny bathrooms, anti-bully committee with token blue hair feminist, bunch of depressed goths hanging out behind the school building, fat cheerleaders, not a single option to shoot up the school.

forgot to mention the P.E. teacher who turns out to be a pedophile.

God bless mods then, because this is going to turn into cabaret Columbine really soon and really fast

Sauce on that tray?

She looks like she hunts demons as a side job.
They’ve killed them user.

Attached: B16500C3-43FB-4F49-8044-D508FBBFD12D.jpg (828x564, 76.62K)

They're gone, user. It's time to let go.

dating sites

She's not mine to share

Homo

If you're underage B& or in college and are looking for the fit athletic tomboy meme, get an interest in women's sports. Do some kind of co-ed activity around sports. Leave Any Forums forever.

it's they/them these days not your sexual toys, chud

you sure?
anyway i want to be able to play the professor, because of the implication

Attached: 1658909928856648.jpg (1071x1071, 216.55K)

I don't even want to know what modern high school is like. But with mods it could be a fun time waster. Looking forward to that.

Can these faggots learn to draw faces? What is it with all Sims look like generic Ken and Barbie dolls? God they're so ugly and boring. How am I suppose to fap to this?

I'm looking forward to the new traits

*SLAP* *PUNCH* *KNOCK* *KICK*
WE DO NOT
USE FAKE INTERNET SLANG WORDS YOU JUST MADE UP LIKE A FUCKING CHILD
IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
AM I UNDERSTOOD, CHILD?
ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?
"Chud" isn't no goddamn word I ever heard of in the English dictionary? you motherfucker ever heard the word "chud" in the dictionary? "it's they/them these" isn't how you use pronouns accordingly you fucking idiot. Did you pass second grade? I SAID DID YOU PASS SECOND GRADE? the correct sentence is "These days tomboys aren't your sexual toys" WHERE IS THE '"ARE", JOHNATHAN? WHERE IS THE FUCKING *SMASHES PHONE* "ARE" ? Are you stupid or something?
It should be "these days they/they aren't" IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD DO YOU PUT "it is" and eliminate the "are" between "they/them"?
LEARN
TO
SPEAK
ENGLSIH
YOU FUCKING PAJEET
All SJW should be deported to India.

They/them is correct english

pozzed trash

ey4ey4rhyse hr
WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY TO ME?

F
F
F
3 STRAIGHT Fs
Directly to summer school. Don't even see me after class.

Of all the nerve, a fucking student, a fucking monkey trying to teach a teacher the wrong English language.The word 'English' should always be written with a capital 'e', whether you are referring to the nationality or ethnicity, or to the language.

>thought they were hairy pits from the thumbnail

Disappointment.

Attached: 1625369007486.png (800x698, 127.69K)

Bugs, broken mods, and some NPC system that breaks the game in general.

>Pajeet English classes in a nutshell.

>womb tattoo
i will fap to your game

most of them became lesbians, that being said there are tales of men who were able to befreind them and then cure them of the big gay, or the very at least get an ironic blowjob

>broken mods
Basically this, new content is nice to mess with but I'll wait for mod updates.

It's just one that spams his shit sims (and ones he copied of other people's sims using his shitty style) in these threads and the /vg/ general.

>What are your thoughts and expectations?

I really can't be bothered redownloading the game all over again for the 5th time just to use Wicked Whims.

I haven't updated my game in ages.
I know I'll have to update my mods and some might stop working altogether. No thanks.

Attached: TS4_x64 2021-02-08 21-37-50.jpg (3840x2066, 2.8M)

I didn't read anything about this thread. Do you have more of the tomboy?

Are there any Sims mods for better sex sounds? I can't masturbate when I start hearing a googity boogity so wah plataru or whatever the fuck Simlish they have to say.

My little sister got cured from teh big gay. She was a tomboy and now has a boyfriend. Soon to be husband. Never give up anons

>Not impregnating her yourself.
Disgusting.

Attached: 1569707087972.jpg (385x375, 34.86K)

find friend that is lesbian... you may be suprised how many doors it open to you

No one cares loser
They/them is valid
Touch grass and or books

Vanilla Sims 3 literally trashed an old pc of mine after playing it for 2 hours.
Sims ended with Sims 2.

any clue where to get the tray for her?