NOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE THE PSYCHOPATH FROM THE ORIGINAL

>NOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE THE PSYCHOPATH FROM THE ORIGINAL

Attached: wnf39ut99292jef.png (425x612, 701.8K)

seethe, cope
Nobody even remembers you while I get tie ins and fan service to this day

Attached: latest-2852194011.png (800x800, 1.5M)

Based, fuck edgy goomers.

I dont even remember 2s story it was such a cluttered mess

>russia wins like they do in the real world
art imitates life

but duuuuude it was like, deeep and stuff
just look at the cringey dialogue

Attached: animalsnshiet.png (710x326, 188.62K)

Wasn't that guy supposed to sound deranged and cringe in that scene?

Just deranged, but it all came off as cringe

desu, none of the characters actually do anything wrong. They're literally killing Russian gangsters who are invading their country.

>NOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE THE PSYCHOPATH FROM THE ORIGINAL
that's literally not even implied once.

it was just a cycle of violence plot pushed to the most extreme conclusion.

Let's focus on the elusive and enigmatic Miami Mutilator

Attached: 1637876740158.png (662x661, 581.86K)

>the fans? Never heard of them

HM2 is one of the prime examples of a sequel failing to understand what made the original game great
>big, open levels with windows everywhere that incentivizes slow play and gun play over fast paced melee action
>emphasis on a convulsed story that constantly shifts back and forth through time
>multiple characters with forced gimmicks instead of the freedom to just choose a mask with a perk
What a dogshit game. Then I remember something about the devs being adamant about not making a third game. Good. If this is the direction they wanted to go with the series, then nothing of value was lost.

Should've been his game if anything. His story was at least coherent, and Hotline Miami could've branched out from masked killers to subtle ones

They even admitted that the game got designed this way because they playtested most of the game at half the speed and didn't think about the fact that maybe replaying the level at full speed would make it slightly more challenging. Fucking retards.

Who are you quoting

All they had to do was not join NATO but its a good deal now they get 10 billion dollars every month

Attached: 1656360955115.jpg (365x445, 46.18K)

>We are all truly Hotline Miami 2
Fucking cringe, dropped.

I completely forgot about those flashback levels. Fuck, this game always gets worse the more I think about it.

The game

>tfw hotline miami 2 is legitimately your favorite videogame story of all time and you struggle to find any other story like it
>got gud at the game and genuinely enjoy the gameplay way more than 1 and enjoy the fanmade maps

fuck you

>big, open levels with windows everywhere that incentivizes slow play and gun play over fast paced melee action
if you're shit at games, and retarded, then yes I'm not surprised you'd prefer tiny rooms and click-to-win braindead melee
>emphasis on a convulsed story that constantly shifts back and forth through time
the word is 'convoluted' you ESL fucktard, and you're only whinging about it because it's different.
>multiple characters with forced gimmicks instead of the freedom to just choose a mask with a perk
ie: "why is there no easy mode???" it's funny you whine about the open levels incentizing a playstyle, then whine about the game not letting you make it even more braindead with the OP mask system
what it boils down to is that HM2 is a sequel where the difficulty curve directly continues from where the first left off, and a whole lot of retards got filtered because they couldn't adapt to an actual challenge, and where too stupid to follow a B-plot or invest themselves in a character who wasn't a pathetic self-insert.