Multiversus

The music in this game sucks.

Attached: 17b599b1c955ea80dda5960.jpg (1604x1893, 257.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WTD0Hc9anw
youtube.com/watch?v=IMHhpJYbkZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=oBfCG2NMpVM
youtube.com/watch?v=99smB48A9U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uhhhh superbros

Attached: cl9DOqGA6uM4ukE5.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

First for Aya

Attached: aya-green-lantern-the-animated-series-0.1.jpg (210x240, 11.13K)

what happens if I pilot IG?

what's wrong with that blue IG

whom are these sluts and what are there chances

youtube.com/watch?v=8WTD0Hc9anw

I like the one in the batman stage and also the steven universe one...

ripped jeans will never not look retarded to me after seeing so many teenage 14 y/o whores walking around in storebought pre-ripped jeans

Attached: Multiversus most wanted.png (1201x1199, 1.45M)

Did that show/band have good music? I remember they made the based Teen Titans theme.

>batman stage
That's because it's taken from BTAS.

I like the Steven Universe music.
I always thought that opening is really fucking catchy even if the show sucks.

yep I turned music off in the first hour of play

Is Adventure Time any good as a show?

Please give me tips for harley. I wanna get gud with her....

This game looks like it sucks. Why do you fags play it?

>whom are these sluts
there's no way i'm this old, their cartoon aired in like 2005

Right gave me a goth/emo fetish as a kid

Harley Quinn sucks

Ami Yumi
We're old now.

They're endearing to me because chicks at metal shows wear them and they're the only ones besides east and south asian girls who can hold a conversation about the autistic nerdy shit I like

Attached: comfy.jpg (197x190, 29.49K)

>Weird Al
based, would main even if he sucked ass

superman what the fuck

Attached: supe.webm (576x324, 2.36M)

From season 3 on I'd say yes it's pretty good

this is a fake thread

>He isn't easily getting at least 3 kills and 350 damage each game as the second best character in the game after Finn
user.... I....

the braindead grab EVERYTIME

I want to fuck Wonder Woman

Make good use of her bombs and B ups. It's easy to get early KOs with her if you can react to situations where enemies are high up.

Attached: 1641009070635.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

this is a fake reality

They're pretty good. They did a couple other songs for Teen Titans and the theme of their own cartoon.

Superspinner-sama... I KNEEL!!!

It's cute and fun. I think it aims to be funny for everyone and not just kids. Haven't gotten to the later seasons yet.

Attached: Multiversus-MY-RosterF.A.G.png (1920x1920, 3.18M)

Post your never evers

Attached: 1629931068658.jpg (1192x1080, 198.06K)

>That goofy fly 15 seconds in
Oh fuck.

Attached: nailhead.jpg (590x612, 48.79K)

Maybe if they're wearing all black but usually the ones with ripped jeans have the awful blue faded out look on them and have the personalities of generic whores

Puffy Ami Yumi Show was crap, people only remember it for the Teen Titans song

>"If you really are faster than a speeding bullet, then you clearly won't mind stopping a sec to sign my petition right?"

Attached: sign.jpg (1280x1064, 516.76K)

To this day the fucking theme song will still play in my head. I don’t even know the whole thing just the “Hai Hai puffy ami yumi go”

I downloaded this game but this webm just killed my interest in launching it

is Tom and Jerry trash or am I trash
yes I am using the dynamite split perk

Even IF the show wasnt niche, there's no way Karl would actually agree to being in the game.

Attached: karl cereal.gif (500x281, 133.95K)

this looks so bad lmao

Never say never ever
Believe like you've never believed before

Attached: 1632857144263.jpg (596x738, 107.17K)

>later seasons
it becomes some lame drama
like regular show later seasons

im irrationally horny after seeing this image

>its another episode of your teammate watching you get 2v1'd offstage

Attached: Unnamed.jpg (450x190, 10.74K)

He's great.

You might be trash, brother, T&J are high tier
I'm sorry you had to find out this way

Attached: file.png (2503x1198, 2.34M)

Genuinely the best character in the game, or at least a contender
You have to know what you're doing, though

>has healing skill
>pulls out “health pipe” changed to look like a pez dispenser
>”this can’t be good for me, but I feel great”

Attached: 024B3D18-31CE-43DD-A9FF-7778A3DBD29E.gif (220x124, 143.18K)

This game looks shit and I don't understand what everyone is interested in this for. SSB isn't even good and it's made by a company proficient in making video games. Why the fuck would I want to play bootleg SSB?

friendly reminder that if you're over 20 years old and playing this then you're a pedo

Attached: 20220727160629_1.jpg (1920x1080, 101.49K)

I think in the peak of Dilkington interest Ricky and Steve would have strongarmed him to do it if approached, but nowadays no way

Attached: 1624496758735.jpg (400x400, 30.69K)

if you're between the ages of 14 - 20 and high as fuck it might be worth watching, anything outside of that makes it unwatchable and annoying, one of those faggy shows that asks you not to take it too seriously until the writers want you to, and suddenly for example you're supposed to give a shit about silly a cartoon man being a bad father, which is just obnoxious imo, skip it

Attached: 1541786880888.jpg (166x166, 9.63K)

It's better earlier on. Has a great sense of quirky weirdness, and an atmosphere of whimsy. Gets less good when it tries to build a more coherent mythos, build everybody's backstory, and take itself more seriously.
Still decent, but there is a lot of interpersonal drama, "tragic backstory" building, "this goofy character actually is part of a long lost civilization" and the like. I also get tired of Finn having an unreciprocated crush on so many different characters. His crush on PB was funny and cute when he was like 12 and she was 16, but when he's older and just still getting shut down all the time, I wonder why it's even in the show anymore. It's not funny or tragic or anything like that, it's just there.
The first couple seasons captured the same kind of tone as the pilot, which was much better.

Ok don't play it and leave the thread thanks

Already did twice lol But one more wouldn't hurt

Attached: Aya_Smallville_002.png (700x1200, 885.21K)

More like mega douche.

just explain to me what makes you interested in this game. From my perspective it doesn't look very good, but I'd like to hear another opinion.

Maybe, it's a good time to watch it. Just to know what it's about, eh?

Feels horrendous, man. I've listened to every second of their XFM show and seen everything Karl has ever been in. Ricky wasn't wrong when he called Karl the most interesting person in the world.

Attached: 1444356619457.png (345x283, 4.91K)

I don't like this genre of game so none of you should! STOP PLAYING THIS. STOP HAVING FUN

If you like J-Rock/J-Pop you should probably check them out, they've made a lot of good music over the past 25 years. But I do agree that the Teen Titans theme is their best work.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMHhpJYbkZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=oBfCG2NMpVM
youtube.com/watch?v=99smB48A9U8

Attached: 96566.jpg (482x945, 67.58K)

he did it all game after that point too

You know how many people do this same dumb shit coming in and bitching to get people to defend the game? It's fucking tedious dealing with you people just download it and try it or don't and fuck off.

nobody gives a shit enough to change your already made up opinion on a game you haven't tried. Just fuck off

>needs external account to play
I fucking hate this shit

My wives.

The XFM shows were kino even with Ricky's horrendous laugh and constant tea slurping
How was Sick of It? I've seen a lot of mixed reactions

Attached: lanky goggle eyed freak boy.jpg (506x652, 82.89K)

read the thread and do your own homework, it's nobody else's job and if you don't play it nobody gives a fuck

It's what allows you to party up in crossplay at least.

I like Smash Bros and would be happy for more games of the style, but this just looks awful.
Does the game control as badly as it looks? Everything looks so clunky, weird, and floaty. Characters change trajectory mid-flight for no apparent reason, and lose all momentum instantly all over the place, even when they get launched. Harley Quinn's launch into a straight walking animation in just looks jarring as fuck.

Is this any fun?

>Be exactly 22
Feels good bros!

Attached: pepehoddie).jpg (224x225, 8.2K)

What are things you like about this game? Plain english, nothing combative. I'm not trying to get you to defend your game, I am interested in changing my opinion.

Because it's not like they say Mega Deuce in the series already

Attached: 1642296331191.jpg (637x358, 35.6K)

>costs twice as much to go to magic mountain than it does SFOT

Attached: 1633396670846.jpg (600x515, 22.6K)

Attached: multiversuswishlist.png (1080x1416, 1.28M)

Datamined Roster Post

Attached: ABE29B45-AED2-48DF-A1F4-BCAB95C6EEB0.jpg (1000x900, 442.83K)

Someone else realizes this game looks floaty and janky as all fuck, right? can't be only me, the hits also feel super weak, I have not played it but that's what it seems like just by seeing gameplay.

Attached: 1600206120708.jpg (857x479, 66.05K)

I'm 31 lol

play the game and form your own opinion retard
nobody wants to type out why they personally enjoy the game so you can argue against it without even downloading it

Yes it's fun. It's more air based than smash. You can air dodge twice on top of your jumps which is why everyone is jumping around so much. Aerials aren't canceled the moment you land, that "launcher" Harley is using is an aerial that she's finishing on the ground which is why it looks so weird. In general I found it felt very good to play more so than any other smash bros. clone I've played.

>irrationally

Attached: 1636105492794.jpg (1080x1478, 655.47K)

Hey i'm your shaggy charging up

I don't know shit about him other than An Idiot Abroad, and I was annoyed about how often he was shit on for being 100% right. So many situations of
> Wait, why would I do this? This is just stupid.
>> Karl, it's somebody's culture you're talking about! You have to show respect for somebody's culture!
> Sure, I respect it, but it doesn't mean I need to like it or want to do it. It's culture, but why does that mean that it's good?

Brute, ninja and Rex OCs were confurned to be scrapped.

Jesus, this UI is fucking garbage, text everwhere and damage counters on top instead of the bottom of the screen?

Why don't you try it yourself? You're not a tendie are you?

you can change where it's positioned or if it's there at all

it's floaty by default but very controlled movement that's the best way I can explain it.

>Sniper punch across the arena into a brawl
>Immediately armor uppercut into ground pound
>Armor lasers the ground
>Juggles into an aerial grapple
>Swoops across the arena and grapples the other opponent
>472 Damage / 4 KOs

Attached: Supes.jpg (980x653, 99.74K)

I'm not trying to argue with you, you fucking retard. I just want to know what the fucking fun things in this game are from people who actually enjoy it. Holy shit, if you have nothing to say you like about it just say that instead of being an argumentative bitch.

>nearly 20% DC characters
They've already got their own fighting game WHYYY

where is it, warner brothers? where is the most based alt?

Attached: Wizard_Robe_Jake.png (413x515, 199.12K)

Fun to play. Some complex movesets that are fun to take advantage of. Love was put into development so it has soul. Good roster, roster potential, and leaks of more fun characters coming. Fast moving. Free to play. I like grinding for characters because I have a lot of free time.

what do you expect, it's all diversity hires

I've played the game, and honestly the controls for attacking are FUCKING AWFUL
shit just doesn't register the directional inputs unless i'm holding them for half a second before pressing the attack button and i hate it