Admit it

you only played it because it has a cute asian girl

Attached: faith_fan_made.jpg (494x578, 75.25K)

no thank you sir i do not eat bugs

I played it because it’s a fun game and it looks better than any game that has released within the last decade. although the mc being cute is a plus

no, but i thought i would buy it for that

Yes.

You imply that I played it at all

I played it to admire the beautiful city

Attached: 43A27A41-AC40-4599-BAF8-89CFAE9F7070.jpg (3840x2160, 1.09M)

I played it because I saw E3 presentation in the year before it looked like a cool concept

I bought it because a Let's-player made it look fun. I never finished it though.

you can beat the game in about an hour

No, but I can see how waifufag wouldn't be able to appreciate a unique and beautiful game.

Actually i did because i wanted to play something that felt like a Modern day AC (before Ubi scrapped that idea for 3)

STILL ALIVE

>cute

Attached: 026.jpg (800x600, 178.1K)

yes, i don't play games with n-words

Graphics and gameplay aside, how did they get everything so wrong about the city design in the sequel?

yellow fever faggots deserve a brick to their heads in front of their families

I played it because the demo was awesome. It’s still probably one of my favorite games.

uhh i played it because it was free

That may be ultimately why but I never bother with these sorts of things if the gameplay itself looks unappealing.

>westernized asian girl who probably hates herself and is a sellout

no thanks

Different devs. Still DICE in name but the head staff were completely different. Also they changed engine.

NIPPLE!

she's not cute but she's non generically pretty
this edit is bad

Her tits should be at least 2-3x bigger
captcha: TRANJ4

Man, just imagine how bad her feet and shoes smell from all those running. She must excrete a ridiculous amount of sweat from all those adrenaline-pumping parkour and chasing and running. How bad do you think her feet smells? Must be pretty rancid too