what if the computer game was......LE SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE DIFFICULTY AND THAT WILL BE OUR SELLING POINT!

> what if the computer game was......LE SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE DIFFICULTY AND THAT WILL BE OUR SELLING POINT!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: From_Logo.jpg (1280x720, 37.89K)

boomer's first thread lol

Sage

its not hard tho, just play on ez mode with magic or pump stam up and use one of the noob weps + bleed

>hard games
>can be beaten without gear or leveling up and without taking a single hit
okay

they've been making these kinds of game since the PS1, retard

more like
>what if GIANT ROBOTS
From Software is an Armored Core company and nothing else, prove me wrong

that's how you know the game is good

>abuse roll and iframe literally everything
>hard
lol
lmao even

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS NEWFAG PUT THE SUBJECT IN THE NAME FIELD LIKE A REATRD NIGGER LMAO

Mocking Frombabbies is like booting a mentally ill hornets nest, keep seething in my replies

Attached: mefishingyouseething.png (548x475, 73.16K)

>finishing the game only depends on your skill
>not your gear , your level , or whatever other shit
so its a good game

le epic trol

nice name newfag

Attached: 1553448809544.jpg (667x466, 45.29K)

I have never, and will never, play a From game. I've seen what those games do to the minds of friends near and far.

retard they started making kings field games on the psx in 1995

Zoomies wringing their hands and stamping their feetsies in pure rage

Attached: averagefromsoftfanatic.gif (498x468, 78.48K)

don't care they're the Armored Core guys

Not an argument. Rolling through everything the games throws at you is not hard. Simple as.

I'd just like to remind people that this rule exists.

Attached: 1646447647365.png (283x23, 1.02K)

> help! help! he's making fun of my favourite digital toy! im going insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanepg3nwptn3]3roin5g13oi5hngi35h1og35b8gb3orbg5i

Attached: frombabbyragedance.gif (200x225, 619.08K)

you could report the daily thread we have for more than a week with twitch links and it never gets deleted for advertisement
no one moderates this shithole , not even reports

Attached: dancedanceseetholution.gif (500x427, 28.82K)

boomer's first posts lol

daily reminder: all FROMSOFT game players suffer from brain rot. symptons include:

- are now incapable of enjoying anything not by FROMSOFT including irl activities and even delicious pizza
- pour thousands of hours into not playing FROMSOFT games but instead becoming twitter/forum warriors for said companies products
- preach about how every game should be made by FROMSOFT so move over platinum/aksys

further studies are underway into determining other potential symptoms. however a cure is almost certainly a lost cause.

HNNGGG HNNNGGGGGG HNNNNNNNGG *plop*

Attached: poopoo.gif (498x277, 2.51M)