Why did you stop playing Lost Ark?

Why did you stop playing Lost Ark?

Attached: lost ark wall.jpg (1332x850, 242.73K)

because of the queues and bots

Attached: C9NfWndXoAAllN1.jpg (429x596, 31.74K)

The players were retarded and the upgrade system sucked

Bunch of other shit came out that took my attention lol. Would like to return to it eventually

it was boring
i wanted to mess around with endgame stuff since it looked interesting but never made it that far

Because New World is better

Attached: Shattered-Obelisk.jpg (1920x1080, 249.87K)

Too much mandatory shit to do, literally feels like a job at some point

>Bots
>Chang
>Korean tier grind endgame
>Still no interesting classes I really want to play, I want a MALE magic user goddamn
>Bots
>Dailies and such are annoying, I play games to relax, not to have another checklist
>Too focused on co-op for what's essentially a diablo clone
>Bots
>Chang still won't stop with his bots
>Bots

I still play but i just play in maintenance mode, leveling up gear is just time consuming but its a fucking great game with those boss fights and pvp

I still play, but I let almost all of the daily chores build up rested since I'm at a point on my main where I'm fine.
I honestly don't blame anyone who quit. the combat is great, but the leveling experience is shit, and if you did make it past that the initial gear upgrading trial is absolute cancer, especially when you get to "endgame" and everything slows to an absolute crawl until you get to legion raid item level. they did fix it recently, making early tier upgrades 100% and giving you 2 upgrades each, but at least one of those should have been in at launch. that early content isn't great, people shouldn't have been stuck on it for weeks

Leveling gear is fucking stupid
The gear variety is extremely low unless you pay

I didn't, its easily the best mmo

>playing MMOs
Please don't do this. MMOs need to die.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

No Artist until march 2023
Amazon can suck my nuts

Becasue as every single other mmo out there, ti comes to a point where p`laying feels like a job. For some reason, both devs and mmo players think that "content" means repetitive chores without substance.

Click to move. WASD would've worked perfectly fine, fuck em

Combat was pretty boring especially by koreashit standards. I would honestly rather play BDO or even Maplestory.

I got bored after starting the second set of continents post tier 1 raids/monsters.
Also this. If I have to suffer korean grind then I'll go play vindictus or BDO or literally anything with a more entertaining combat system. Raids and pvp were all right but everything else was mindless while also being way too drawn out.

I still play it casually on the weekends. The raids are fun.

It was shit.