You WILL blow up megaton

>you WILL blow up megaton

Attached: 25D56874-7B3C-4501-BAD0-867265B63F70.jpg (640x421, 34.17K)

Nah.

>Fallout New Vegas:
Choose between intricate morally grey factions, which are further morally divided when you go through their quests.
Most of the game you'll be encountering critical commentary on each faction.

>Fallout 3:
BLOW UP NUKE TO COMMIT GENOCIDE FOR SOME CASH
KILL ALL MUTANTS OR SAVE THEM
BECOME SCUM OF THE EARTH SLAVER OR FREE SLAVES FROM SCUM OF THE EARTH SLAVERS

>FO3 and FONV fanboys constantly trying to one-up each other and shitting up any discussion about FO
Feels good to be an FO2 chad. Both FO3 and NV were fun. Just stfu already

>FO2
HOLY SOI

Attached: 1641418567800.png (469x444, 140.32K)

How does the chosen one know what a republican is?

How do people know what a nazi is?

Trump lost.

>Whataboutism

based magaturds in shambles

If this happened today Any Forums would lose their damn minds.

>morally grey
>slavers roman larpers and steppe niggers vs the sucessor state to the Land Of The Free And Home Of The Brave

He's just not a fan of monarchies

>spongebob and patrick in the burning city pic
And look how that turned out.

*pol
this is a pol subreddit afterall albeit

trump bros and various other chads i dont feel so good...

>CL
>Morally evil
L O L

Which one had the cartoonishly evil faction?
The Legion may be the least nuanced faction in video game history.

>Which one had the cartoonishly evil faction?
fallout 3?

Game made by commiefornians. Franchise becomes a failure.
Game made by commie hating Americans. Billion dollar IP.

Once again commies lose because they are losers.

Even the people that wrote the game think they fucked up because the made the Legion unambiguously morally evil.

It's not even like the Legion is based on the Roman Republic or something. It's literally just a warlord and that's it. It always amuses me when nvtrannies talk about the "genius" political writing of NV because it's all actually really, really fucking stupid. It's genuinely one of the worst attempts I've ever seen at debating the merits of different forms of governance.

The Legion was in 3? I thought they were NV. My mistake.

What? Enclave? Because they want to "purge the unclean"? How is that any different to Legion? What did Legion do to Nipton again?

Why is Fagout so full of trannies?

Legion is comically evil yes, but the NCR is constantly shown to be a shit show on ineffective governance, corruption, and overall apathetic towards human life. Doing work for them can feel like you're getting GBPs but it can just as often leave you feeling like "Are these guys really worth my time?" And at least NV lets you actually play out the game in an evil faction that has a solid philosophical basis. The Enclave feels a bit bland compared to the Legion as far as "ideals" go. But I have to agree with an earlier poster, why people keep comparing these games I have no idea. Vegas is the improved sequel, it stands upon the basis of FO3 and without FO3 we wouldn't have Vegas. It feels like comparing Tony Hawk Pro Skater games.

Are you retarded? The Enclave is quite literally "WE ARE LE EVIL" for the sake of being evil.
They have been since FO2.
CL at least has non-destructive interactions with foreign tribes (Caesar united them, after all) and is not afraid to establish pragmatic relationships, while the Enclave is the definition of "me evil, you good, you die".

Read up on any lore related to FO3's Enclave, then compare it to CL. You'll immediately notice how little thought they gave to the former, while trying to establish nuance in every facet of CL.

>and overall apathetic towards human life
NCR? The people running a soup kitchen for the poor? The people that mostly advocate for diplomacy and co-operation over violence and oppression? Are you fucking retarded?

Is your theory of the case a choice between incompetence and brutality to enforce compliance is a tough call?
There are two choices that matter. Do you help the NCR or take charge yourself.
Rocketman and the Legion are not valid options.

You forgot Christian. Fallout 3 is a very Christian game.

>(Caesar united them, after all)
And how exactly do you think Caesar achieved that? Protip: It wasn't via "non-destructive interactions". He conquered them all and Legion rules with a brutal iron fist of moral righteousness.

Again, how is this any different from Enclave?

The Enclave straight up just exterminates, while Caesar annexes and integrates.

The Enclave in 3 has shades of gray.
Perhaps the old studio and Obsidian shared the desire for simplistic badguys. Perhaps their audience prefered easy to digest ideas.

Bethesda is not afraid of a little nuance.

Other way around.

Fallout 3 is the game where giving a date rape drug to a girl so she can rape a priest and get him to abandon his Christian faith is considered a morally good action to take and you think it's a Christian game?

The facts in evidence do not support your conclusion.

give me a good reason to?

Saving megaton gives me a home base where I can store stuff

>while Caesar lines the roadways with crucified people
ftfy

This but applied to you instead.

Exactly backwards, House and Legion are the ONLY valid choices

I don't think there's anything weird about Tennpenny's motivation. I know it seems like a completely callous and pointless thing to do, but I think the novelty of wanting to watch a nuclear bomb explode in a apocalyptic setting is something I imagine a lot of people think about. The world was devastated by these things, who knows how many of them are left, and people have probably heard from ghouls or other people about how indescribably awesome watching one explode is.

I do not understand why they're blowing up Megaton. That part is so fucking weird. They're just killing people for no fucking reason, just move the bomb.

Attached: falloutluckyguy.png (880x1120, 737.11K)

>spongebob and patrick in the burning city pic

yeah, on 1/6/2021 because your idol is a sore loser

The lord moves in mysterious ways.
Plus you are overstating the effect of Queen Ant Pheromones.

You are called Obsidiots for a reason.

That is twice my arguments have been so powerful your only option was to adopt them as your own.
Your defeat is noted. I have no desire to humilate you so stopping is the wise call on your part.

>Plus you are overstating the effect of Queen Ant Pheromones.
Irrelevant. The quest is about convincing someone to maintain his faith or abandon it for some pussy and there is no way in hell abandoning your faith for some pussy could ever be construed as the Christian thing to do but the game definitely considers it the right course of action.