Any Forums

>be nintendo fan
>Don’t like anime
Why? Why are nintendo fans and reviewers so anti anime?

Attached: CFDEB410-CC2C-4498-90D7-31106BF134E6.jpg (354x500, 52.7K)

>be nintendo fan
>don't like anime
>don't like rpgs
>don't even like zelda

>Be nintendo fan
>Buy shovelware, is a roster fag despite not owning smash
>Buy same sequels again and again

Which is funny cause Mario(Like Sonic and Megaman)is influenced by Tezuka and Pokemon has tons of references to Tokusatsu(Bug type) and the Godzilla franchise.

I like anime, I like JRPG.
Smash just has way more FE swordsman than it needs and not enough historically important scrimblos like Bomberman. If they want more anime swordsman they can at least introduce some from other series like Tales, I'm sure people would actually love having Cress, Lloyd and Yuri instead of more FE self-inserts since people ended up loving DQ Hero.

Dunno what's up with those youtubers though, might be some sort of inferiority complex from the lack of JRPG during the N64 and Gamecube eras.

Attached: 129837142273.jpg (1024x768, 82.87K)

Because americans hate any foreign culture and wanted to homogenize everything to be fuckin' niggerland.

>be Nintendo fan
>see retarded generalizations like this
>have never met a Nintendo fan who's favorite franchises don't include fire emblem or kingdom hearts
>realize Any Forums is so retarded in the year of our lord 2020+2 that every ecelebs word is taken as law
Damn user you should kill yourself

Have you seen what anime does to young men? It is frightening.

I'm a nintendo fan and I dislike both fire emblem and kingdom hearts
I do like anime though

user, I love anime fine. What I don’t like are a dozen Fire Emblem swordsmen in Smash.
This isn’t an issue with Cloud/Sora/Sephiroth/DQ Heroes because Nomura and Toriyama’s art styles and quite unique and make those characters stand out
Fire Emblem on the other hand looks like a generic Fantasy anime

Attached: your mind on anime.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

I love Nintendo and Anime, but I will never play any Fire Emblem or Xenoblade game because they are basically the pinnacle of boring generic anime characters with no standout qualities. same for all of those other JRPGs where the characters look exactly the same.

real talk, but if its not a franchise I played as a youth I just can't be bothered to get into it or learn about the characters/lore/w/e so that probably has a lot to do with it.

>West vs japan: the webm

I don't like anime because the art style feels cal-arts tier generic, the cliches are cringey and not in any way representative of how people actually talk to one another, and because I'm a prude so the hyper sexualization that's common in anime grosses me out.
that's not to say there aren't good anime games or that other people aren't allowed to enjoy it. I just have a distaste for it.

but to answer your question, reggie, treehouse, and square leaving nintendo

Either mega bait or you don't broaden your horizons HOWEVER, I agree with the hyper sexualization bit.

Attached: ED20FC3F-0D1C-4BF5-A114-3D5358C328FB.jpg (570x533, 45.95K)

Anime has this thing called tropes/cliches and they are in every series.
- All characters are in highschool
- Everything is accomplished by the power of friendship
- Nobody ever dies, no matter what.
- The protagonist is a spineless wimp.
- The girls walk all over the protagonist for being spineless.
- Everything is sexualized.
- The plots are written by people who've never read a book.
- The expressions are too dramatic, obviously showing all anime is targeted to teenagers.
You can pick up a book and get a better experience over all.

>Triopes/cliches
That’s in your coveted books as well. Meaningless critique on their own.
I could name a bunch of critques of books the same way you just did. I won’t though, because it’s pointless. I’d be inclined to agree, but you haven’t made a valid critique. All you’ve said is: “Anime has tropes/cliches, books bettah”

we don’t, we hate fans of JRPGs because they are annoying. we also hate how for smash they made the roster filled with bullshit characters and JRPG fans moaned bitched that we didn’t like it. the problem is trannies need to leave the JRPG community and this planet honestly and let valid criticism come through for games without them getting their panties in a bunch.

>Anime has tropes/cliches, books bettah
Yes, that is the tl;dr gist, thanks captain obvious.

I agree that the art styles are different, but they should have put better FF reps in from the nes and snes era and not the ps1 era. Sephiroth and Cloud are just too gimmicky to be any fun, Cloud plays like a worse version of Ike and Seph is broken beyond belief.

Well 80% of books suck simple as. They’re tropey cliche and unsatisfying to read.
I recommend: Watch some more anime

because tranime is cringe to consume past the age of 18.
fully grown adult men s*ying over muh waifu is fucking pathetic.

No one cares tranny