Her first game came out right befire breath of the wild

>her first game came out right befire breath of the wild
>the second came out right before Elden Ring
Oof. Talk about bad luck.

Attached: images (45).jpg (554x554, 40.96K)

Luck has nothing to do with it. Shit games get overshadowed by good games that come out at the same time.

Actually it's him

Third game comes out.

GTA6, Some other Nintendo title, or kH3 steamrolls it.

Shut the fuck up, dunkey. Don't you have another nintendo game to fellatio?

Bluebies!

Attached: bluebies.jpg (888x486, 114.05K)

It's not lucky, they intentionally did this. Those clueless retards actually felt cocky enough to complete with superior products. Almost as embarrassing as Battleborn and Overwatch.

my hotwife

Attached: 1650142112581.png (1093x1080, 1.14M)

The first game sold 20 million copies, but I think it's because it was bundled with the PS4. I wonder who gets to decide what gets bundled.
The first game had such artificial hype. The second game was an actual flop.
But why is Sony pushing her so much?

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-121510~2.png (1080x1634, 328.5K)

Zero Dawn>Breath of the Wild>Forbidden West>Elden Ring

>But why is Sony pushing her so much?
because le strong female lead and blacks

shit game is a shit game regardless of release date

>But why is Sony pushing her so much?
Why is Sony doing anything it's been doing lately?

the second came out?

nah
it has to be intentional
>shit game releases at the same time as big hit title
>devs blame the failure on the release date instead of the actual shit game that nobody even cares about
horizon is failure by its own merit

>bundles this shit with the PS4
>Not Elden ring
>Not ghost of Tsushima

What the fuck is Sony thinking.

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-122207~2.png (1080x633, 254.02K)

>bro they spent 10s of millions to intentional fail!!
You're retarded

And they made her uglier in the sequel. You can't make this shit up.

>muh bundle
The worst cope I've ever seen on this board

First bundles cost more look at Horizon 2 PS5 bundle it cost $50 more so you would intentionally be spending more money, second there are shit ton of bundles why you choose the Horizon bundle over CoD Modern Warfare or FIFA bundle? Because they see it as a better game? Third retailers can make their own bundles

Why is it hard for this board to admit a playstation game is successful? You can sell 20 million and still be deemed a failure by this board

You're right. Wii Sports sold 82 million copies because it's just that good of a game. Four times better than Horizon.

So you admit BOTW only sold well cause it was bundled with every swit h since there was no other game?

Also completely disingenuous argument. Wii Sports was bundled with every single Wii, Horizon was not

You'll think she'll be even fatter by the third entry? Maybe her hair will get dyed too.

>quick to pivot
>completely missing the point
It's amazing how retards invalidate their own arguments without even realize it. Concession accepted. Try harder next time.

Ironic you say all that without any self reflection, i completely destroyed your "point" Wii Sports was bundled with every Wii and Horizon wasnt so you have no point

>console is hard to get
>sell console as a bundle

I'm sure everyone who bought the bundle really really wanted the game.

>reiterates the same argument which has already been invalidated
Thank you for confirming my statement and admitting you're wrong.

The bundle cost $550 and normal PS5 cost $500, why would you choice yo buy the more expensive option for a game you dont want? People that really wanted a PS5 already paid $700+ for it and The only people who are still waiting for MSRP

Go ahead and explain how its invalidated ill wait

Are you retarded?