What are some video games that let me experience teenage romance?

What are some video games that let me experience teenage romance?

Attached: istockphoto-1222752128-170667a.jpg (509x339, 56.04K)

>missed out on teenage romance
user...I'm so sorry...

novelai

Russian roulette

Life is Strange 1+2 depicts the teenage lifestyle very well.

Final fantasy xiv! The players are so infantile in their intelligence and social skills that it almost makes you feel right at home in your high school!
Myself on the other hand, I have transcended that kind of mundanity and now live unbowed, rejecting the will of this world and forging my own path guided by reason.

Attached: 1658937428126.png (1920x1080, 3.39M)

Best suggestion. Write your own scenario, ideal waifu and roleplay as your younger self avoiding the mistakes that turned you into (you).

FF8 is best teen romance game.

>virgins still held up by the idea of “teenage romance”
Stop fucking putting that shit on a pedestal that isn’t even fucking realistic. If you did get that teenage romance you yearn for then you would probably be on here every day green texting about the time you spilled your spaghetti in front of some slut and hate being autistic. It’s not as good as you think it is and the idea that you have in your head about it is a literal 1 in a million of actually playing out.

Better than nothing desu

I would say this desu

That's a lot of words to say they're animetards.

Sims 4 when they release the High School DLC tomorrow

Yeah Sims 4 with mods to nerf relationship and skill gains. Plus you can make a ton of cute black girls to impregnate.

Attached: TS4_x64 2022-06-21 23-32-27.jpg (2689x1440, 273.93K)

Enjoy romancing a they/them nonbinary mystery meat (((girl))) who will spend your first date talking about how she wants to get an abortion to fight against the evil patriarchy.

Joke's on you, I missed out on romance period.

You can just shift click on them, edit them in cas, and make them into cute girls that are "normal".
I mean, you should really be editing all the NPCs and making them cute girls/sexy milfs anyway.

Attached: TS4_x64 2022-06-06 22-56-05.jpg (2689x1440, 1.12M)

I'm going to repurpose this post I made on Any Forums here

Games and shows that revolves around the lives of teenagers is a rather popular concept even among adults, but there's one thing about it that I sometimes wonder about: what best describes the general adult audience for this type of entertainment? People who had an amazing time compared to their adult lives and just wishes to just relive those glory days? People who didn't have it so good when they were a teen, wishing they could get a do over? People who are just looking for a particular type of entertainment?

>People who didn't have it so good when they were a teen, wishing they could get a do over
These.

You've been browsing Any Forums for too long. You can't even abort babies without mods anyways

I thought one of the issues with the sims was that the game auto generated new sims constantly and therefore editing existing ones was a moot point

Yeah, I look back at my relationships in high school and cringe. Incels literally basing their world views off shit they see in movies. Sad!

I can't comfortably digest hetero romance in media as it is, let alone teenage romance. I'm over 30, at this point is just feels like it's mocking me for what I'll never have.

Attached: feelsrain.jpg (400x600, 29.48K)

So get yourself a boyfriend

koikatsu(18+)
persona3/4/5
dangaronpa

It auto generate up to 80.
But with mods you can change the number.
I just edit them all and even add in classic Sim families from the older games.

Attached: TS4_x64 2022-05-31 22-32-07.jpg (2689x1440, 1.15M)

Adult relationships are transactions, teenage love is the only pure form of love

>danganronpa
>romance a girl just to see her die

I didn’t really want romance as I teen because I was focused on other shit. My mindset was always “I’ll save it for adulthood”. Now that I’m an adult, I feel in a better position for such things. Even teenage girls seem to prefer adult men to teen boys.

But only if you're both teenagers