Why has N64 emulated perfectly for over a decade but we still don't have perfect Xbox and PS3 emulators?

why has N64 emulated perfectly for over a decade but we still don't have perfect Xbox and PS3 emulators?

Attached: vidja.png (234x216, 4.73K)

What the fuck are you on about? N64 emulation still sucks ass regardless of emulator you use.

then learn how to set up your emulator, fucking retard
this shit runs at full speed, sometimes can be hacked to run faster than full speed, with zero graphical or audio glitches

it's not accurate emulation, all comprised of hacks

Reddit. The answer is literally fucking Reddit and I refuse to change my mind.

It's not though.

And Xbox will never happen because there is basically zero interest.

i thought xbox emu was going pretty well for a few years now

It's not about speed retard it's about accuracy

oh no! not the hecking accuracy! we had Super Mario 64 emulating shortly after it first came out on N64 but the hecking accuracy!!

it matters!

i was just playing gunvalkyrie and unreal championship 2 though

pretty easy to design an emulator for a system with only a dozen games

How did they hold up emulation wise

you mean accuracy or speed?
gunvalkyrie easily runs above native res (huge drops when you use the boost though, which is an integral part of the gameplay)
unreal championship 2 runs poorly on my computer but it looks proper

>N64 emulation
>perfect
It's pretty good most of the time but there are still notable exceptions. A few are actually good games too.

Because there is no interest. Nintendo enulators are always way ahead of everything else because they have the best exclusives that people want to play even years later. That's it, that's the whole reason.

Specific N64 games that people care about emulate well.
Meanwhile a lot of shovelware hardly functions.

which ones?

I accept your concession.

because theres like 3 games worth playing on ps3
and nothing worth playing at all on xbox
why the fuck would anyone worry about making emulation for those consoles

Because N64 is a lot simpler of a machine to emulate than an Xbox or a PS3.
Remember "the Cell"? it was hard to develop for then, and it's extremely difficult to emulate now

blood wake

Attached: 99.jpg (250x363, 25.67K)

Is this meant to be being said as a fucking joke???

There emulated quicker and easier because the software is shit and always lower tech compared to everything else.

God I hate you faggy Nintendo fanboys so much.

or because people is actually interested in playing mario and zelda and not whatever shit exclusives your console got

every single game works, you retard
holy shit, I swear n64 is the ultimate retard filter

No one like doa2 ultimate or panzer dragoon orta then?

I'd ask you to post hands at this point leroy but you're already revealed yourself

We do have a perfect PS3 Emulator

it's called YouTube

DOA2 Ultimate can be played upscaled on Xbone and Xbox Series and if you still have the disk around somewhere it will even let you download a copy of the game.

People want to play N64 games.