Did it really age poorly?

Did it really age poorly?

Attached: 2C758196-3859-40E4-AA97-2E75CA0F5A66.jpg (300x206, 68.45K)

shit's timeless, you can even plug in two controllers apiece and have modern controls in the clunkiest style ever, and that's fucking amazing.

It was a Rare game. Take a guess.

This shit never fails to make me laugh

Attached: 090622-007-unsee-it.jpg (640x385, 50.12K)

The controls and performance, yes. The weapon variety and level/mission designs, absolutely not. Goldeneye is a testament to the longevity of a well put together stage.

It was never good

The controls have aged a lot worse than other games of its time

Play it on an emulator at 60FPS with mouse and keyboard controls. Goldeneye legit kicks the shit out of 90% of single player FPS campaigns made within the past twenty years.

It's a console FPS. It didn't age, it was always bad.

Games don't age, stop being zoomer trash

they were actually very forward thinking with the controls

Frame rate is it's only real problem IMO. Replayed the PAL version on real hardware recently, The Cradle was fucking miserable.

Dam is awful to, it drops to like 10 FPS in some spots, sometimes less.

still really fun with friends multiplayer, goofy ass

nope it's still fun

Attached: goldeneye64.jpg (1200x875, 511.96K)

Nightfire is the best 007 game

Agent Under Fire has the grapplehook kino

You mean the one that’s braindead easy, has zero replay value and nearly half the levels are gimmicky turret/driving sections? I like Nightfire, but it sure as hell ain’t no Goldeneye.

It's still fun. More enjoyable than aby other shooter released these days even with the shitty framerate. I like the fact you can shoot at different body parts and the enemy reacts according.

Attached: 1658776496852210.jpg (1024x658, 82.75K)

Yes but that doesn't mean it's not something you can appreciate.

No, but you did.
>LMAO GOTTEM

I have finished the reloaded version on ps3. Fucking trash game. can anyone tell me if the original on n64 is any better?

It's aged, but considering that it practically invented the console FPS, that's forgivable.