I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing

I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.

Attached: EGS_OuterWildsEchoesoftheEye_MobiusDigital_Expansion_S1_2560x1440-1e8dd4dc3c0db902ff689686928633d2.jpg (2560x1440, 379.3K)

Try applying brain.
Check your log updates on the ship.
If you don't have an answer yet, explore elsewhere.

Just ride the raft around and use the time to think on what you've seen

I'm trying man.

Attached: Outer Wilds Screenshot 2022.07.27 - 19.47.54.36.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

OP, have you tried just exploring shit you see around you?
Like seriously, if you see a shiny object in the distance which seems interesting, go explore it.
There is no strict path you have to follow.

I dropped this game after an hour. Fucking boring

it's a tranny walking simulator "game", you need to cut off your genitals in order to "get" it.

since you have ? in places, try exploring those more and reading the related entries thorougly

Damn. The puzzles are basic bitch tier. You didn't have to slit your prick just to solve them when s little navel gazing would have sufficed.

play a real game like The Looker

Love Outer Wilds, hate the DLC. Don't care if I spoil anyone, but after dying to the aliens a dozen times in the """stealth""" section without even seeing them or which direction they come from, even with the "reduced frights" option enabled, I dropped it. It's a shame.

git gud

Imagine being this bad at videogames

Zoomers really don't have the patience necessary for stealth games anymore, do they?

The rapes were kinda interesting but a bit annoying. And I'm saying the name in spanish because it's funny.

>t. filtered
Sad, maybe if 90% of your life wasn't shitposting and being worthless you'd actually be able to use whatever's left of your brain

How the fuck did you not see them, they're really obvious

Use a guide, there is some cool stuff easy to miss and your time is valuable.

I'm 31 and loved the stealth games I played, like Thief and MGS. Don't like the stealth in Outer Wilds.

>hear footsteps around me
>snuff lamp and walk slowly to not get caught
>they still spot me and after a few muffled footsteps and a gasp, my light gets blown out and game over, never saw them
>try again and this time try to see them first with my lamp
>whipping around madly trying to find out where they're coming from once I hear footsteps
>never see them until the scripted death animation starts
Both of these played out 10-11 times before I got tired of doing the 5-10 minute routine of getting back where I was in the loop to try again. Sorry, I just value my time too much to care at this point. Might watch a playthrough of the DLC on youtube or something.

This, I got to the stealth section died once and stopped playing because I didn’t want to retrace my steps. I intended to pick it back up and finish it but that was like 6 months ago and I’ve forgotten how to even get there. I guess I got filtered lmao. Love the base game though. I think I’ll try it again at some point.

its not like they can phase through walls bro. the only actual hard part of the dlc is the invisible bridge puzzle where your only hint is a vague painting

As cool a location as the Stranger is, the DLC being entirely tied to there is one of its biggest weaknesses. One of the best things about the base game is just being able to freely explore the solar system whereas the DLC just involves you flying to the same place over and over.

It's not even the aliens killing you. The entire DLC is just a slog with only a few cool elements. The mechanics are boring, the world is boring, the raft is boring. A massive step down from the main game, which was really good (though still not the absolute wonder that people make it out to be).

It’s good for the first couple loops and then the magic wears off. Discovering the stranger and entering it is cool and the dam first collapsing is kino.

The ringworld is really cool and the hidden village idea is neat, probably my favorite area in the game based on pure aesthetics, but the aliens hunting you make the atmosphere completely different, and worse I'd say, than what I loved about the base game. I would love to explore the village more but my "prey" feeling had me way too cautious and amped up to truly enjoy it.

>He fell for the bait
>Made by the devs themselves

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1392441448403.jpg (512x362, 23.85K)