We have FOUR (4) days until Sword Art Online's closed beta test starts...

We have FOUR (4) days until Sword Art Online's closed beta test starts. Good luck lads on who managed to snag a beta tester code.
And for us who didn't get one, from the promotional teasers, what stuff are you excited for in the game?

Attached: Aincrad.png (1020x1464, 2.49M)

Soulless Bethesda tech demo cashgrab, I hope it flops

>only 1000 beta testers allowed
This game is dead on arrival, they won't so any proper stress test with those numbers

I hope there's a wingsuit of some sort in te game, I want to glide from he upper floors all the way to the ground.

This honesty, I'll just wait for the FFXIV Nervegear port

E-sex

It'll be the flop of the century

>only 1000 beta testers
>closed beta testing
It's DoA

>relying on VRshit
There's been well documented reports of people going on fucking comas because of this shit in The World, I'm not plugging myself in one of those death traps.

Honestly, if SAO and nervegear would ever be created for real, nobody would want to go back to reality.

Old hardware plus shitty devs. They fucking took out PVP for fucks sakes. Who the fuck would support that legendary kusoge after that?

True

It'll be real by 2030 at least, believe in miHoYo

Man, FFXIVschizos and WoWchuds are coping so hard right now

Reminder that people who play as a girl in an MMO are just ugly dudes looking for simps.

>he hasn't quit XIV for XVIII yet

Attached: 1457467095839.jpg (326x236, 42.28K)

VR or I don`t care.

I'm gonna make a girl character and you can't stop me

Well I heard from one of the dev teams that they legally have to render your genitals suitable for the sex and body shape you're playing at because in the Alpha test, people got really creeped out and felt anxious about the lack of privates.
Also means no trannies and no futas

XVIII isn't out yet unfortunately. Apparently it's still around 50% of the way through with the Nervegear engine specifically not using Unreal 7

Guess that means i cant play since my cock is too big to render

>SAO
Enjoy getting your brain literally fried gaymers.

You blind, nigga?

Mate, it's not even going to have the Cardinal System or the barebones World Seed engine, how are these VR games going to ever compete with SAO?

How the fuck are people excited for this shit?

>Le "I-It has microwaves therefore it'll fry your brain" argument
Lol, lmao even