Did you know that the original ps1 baroque has finally being translated

did you know that the original ps1 baroque has finally being translated

Attached: SLPM-86328_2022-07-14_22-21-50.jpg (1100x843, 132.08K)

Nigga you dont even know english

Is it as garbage as the Wii one?

Uohhhhhh

burned the patched image on cd. freezes on the first loading screen after new game and intro cinematic. dont care if it doesnt run on real hardware.

Great news, I had hoped the Saturn version would get translated but this is obviously easier and more accessible. I doubt the remake will come west.

I tried fumbling my way thru the Saturn version ages ago but that wasn't ideal obviously.

>I doubt the remake will come west
what remake?

they re-released the game on jp switch estore

>literally blocks your path

Attached: unknown-1.png (1435x1079, 3.15M)

Uohhhhhhhhh! !! !!

Attached: 126.png (680x710, 163.22K)

> That fake scanline overlay.
Do trannies really?

I just finished the manga to this and got an emulator for the ps2 version last night. Expecting some fun

unfortunately i don't have a real crt

Attached: unknown-3.png (1428x1078, 2.33M)

I tried the PS2 remake and did not enjoy it, maybe I'll try the original now.

i also didn't like the remake and I'm liking the original a lot more, you're slower and enemies are much more dangerous, so you actually have to use your items, explore and get levels, instead of just running for the stairs. also the atmosphere is completely different

If you're going to use scanlines then use CRT-Royale. It's literally the best, most advanced CRT filter in existence.

Attached: 1657737063674.gif (220x220, 120.73K)

I'm not sure which one royale is, but i tried a bunch of them and they're too strong, easy crt is the only non distracting one

Are the saturn and ps1 versions different?

>they're too strong
Configure them.
>I'm not sure which one royale
Quite literally called "crt-royale".

i mean i don't remember how it looks, one of them adds glow and it looks horrible

>one of them adds glow
Just configure them. You can remove all that crap with most good CRT filters. Royale lets you change everything. Glow, allation, resolution, sharpenss. Everything.

I don't think so other than I think the Saturn version came out first

i hate retroarchs ui but I'll give it a try

Attached: lust provoking image.png (888x668, 1.3M)

>i hate retroarchs ui
Everyone does.