How do we stop this?

How do we stop this?

Attached: 1658933774611.jpg (1170x1913, 769.26K)

>playing modern games
your own fault for being gay

>cancelled cops n crooks
I'm so glad criminals ceased to exist after George Floyd's passing, he was a true hero.

in GTA's case, you can't.
because the latinos and niggers will still buy it
just to shoot pedestrians in the game, since they never play the story missions.

Anyone else expect the next GTA to be watered down trash with no spark of creativity? Just me?

we can't
but you can always don't buy it
or better, just create your own

Houser literally left a sinking ship

I'm putting $50 down that it's just ubishit tier slob.

This.

imagine being excited for nu-GTA

Limit free speech massively. Things that are harmful to societys morals shouldn't be allowed to be said.

>screencrap thread
by killing yourself

You can't. The market decides. Zoomers are ultra-woke and corporations will cater to them, because they're the ones who will play these games. Makes perfect sense from Rockstars' perspective.

You don't. Stop playing pandering AAA games and switch to indies already, this industry is past its fucking expiration date.

Remember when Rockstar was edgy and cool instead of just being another arm of The Cathedral?

Why were all the big video game studios full of creepy rapists? It seems men can't interact with women normally without sexually abusing them.

sjw libtards is a problem in all aspect in general, just not in vidya. Good luck getting rid of them when the elites keep peddling this shit

lol

200% chance the game will be shit confirmed.

take two owner is the (((((((((((((((((kind))))))))))))))))) as this (((((((((((((journalist))))))))))

let a nuke hit blackrock
and dont buy the next gta.

I hate this rat fuck. Jason is such a nasally voiced little cocksucker.

>frat house
This nonsense always pops up, even Blizzard had it
I REFUSE to believe a games dev company can be remotely close to a frat house, far too many nerds and general autists

Millennials are far more "woke" than zoomers, by a vast margin

Weatherman: IT'S GONNA RAIN
(You): >weatherman

All this tells me is that its going to be in dev hell if not already, and that it will be a buggy mess if/when it releases.

Nothing short of another crash.

When accidently rushing your shoulder against someone else's shoulder when passing in the hall is enough to get you fired for sexual harassment and where looking at someone for more than a micro second is rape, then everyone's a predditor

>How do we stop this?

You can't stop progress!

:^)

Wrong on every point.
The market is consistently against wokeness and zoomers are turning against you too, which is yet another death knell for you.

Protip: there’s a reason you “people” have to steal elections.
Everyone hates you.

>2018
just about the same time when R* games started being fucking shit. what a funny coincidence.

Attached: 1434830563742.png (549x396, 269.29K)

user, your meds

Isn't this that guy who cries at smash Bros reveals or something?
Why does anyone care what they think?

Even still, what is wrong with being a frathouse? Frathouses were releasing quality games in the past. They make all these changes and now AAA western devs cannot get a stable game out the door.

you WILL play a female protagonist

Attached: 3407f503-4ba5-439b-b2a8-8d79efb7b595_b7e9c3a0-d648-11e8-bf77-11ae8e743bee.png (1776x1378, 534.66K)

>release a glorified demo for $79.99
>stuff in even more microtransations
>release GTA VI: Cut Content Part 1 Episode 1 Mission 1 for $69.99 after two years

I can't wait!

(you) lost

>just trust me dude

are kids even allowed to play cops and robbers anymore? i knows they banned cowboys and indians.

>Work is more fun now for new groups of people who want to work there
>Actual product suffers

Is it actually worth it though if you end up with something average?

remove leftoid fascists from your institutions

Also the glorified demo will have a Premium edition for $1299 where you get some in-game textures for free

ok

Attached: Lara.jpg (1920x1080, 421.43K)

>He still thinks cheeto man didn't get btfo by sleepy joe
Sad. You gotta move on bud.

Appeals to the male gaze and is a sex object, doesnt count

Benzies will take a shit on cockstar by releasing Everywhere when GTA 6 releases

5 wasn't great to begin with, probably won't play this if it only has a female protag.

>create your own
implying you are allowed
even comedy is dead because everything is offensive

I already do in most games, this isn't the problem.

So is you.

People like you deserve to be raped.

>download open source engine
>create game
>pay $100 and host on Steam
done, just don't add any dragon lolis

Someone should call him out on using the politically incorrect terms "female" and "Latina" instead of "Type 2/B" and "Latinx."

>steam
you don't get it do you.

That’s a lot of information to process.
What I need to know before even participating in this conversation is-
Is Mr. Schreier a jew?

by deleting twitter

>zoomers who have barely been alive are the 30 year olds on twitter complaining about diversity in media
stop pretending to be retarded