What the hell is this? what kind of audience are they going for?

what the hell is this? what kind of audience are they going for?

Attached: Baldur's Gate.png (1866x690, 1.61M)

What exactly is the issue?
I don't like bards or gnomes, but some people do.

looks pretty cool to me

At least the artist doing the concepts like that doesn't have input on the actual game. What do you expect from a random female millennial artist?

the kind of drone audience still willing to support them after the bait and switch 2020 full release date

Pretty stupid news header. Bard is the new class and Gnomes the new race but you only see tieflings and humans instead of a shortstack gnome

>i-is that a class from D&D which has been present for 10's of years?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE NIGGERMAN HELP ME I CANT STOP THINKING OF TRANNIES 24/7 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

they look like 21st century rock stars, I thought it was supposed to be medieval fantasy?

it's really, really weird how much lefties absolutely love demons. Like, does that not raise any read flags for you? I seriously thought my boomer parents and other parents constantly going on how gay people are evil and go against god and shit was fucking cringe as fuck, but i don't know man the more they have this "freedom" of sharing what they all like now, it's literally demon after demon after demon and they don't really hide it.

Gnomes have never been shortstacks. Haflings, goblins, and dwarves have always had the body type for that.

That is the joke. They're posed as Rockstars with a flute, lute and violin

People who like folk metal.

The only thing you should be offended about it demanding 60 dollars for the privilege of betatesting a single player RPG.

Feels like so many modern depictions of bards make them epic medieval rock stars. I don't like it.

It is actually multiplayer.

I implore you to get a means of thinking about things outside of vapid muh right vs left autism. People have liked fictional demons for longer than you've been alive regardless of leanings

I agree with you, but tieflings aren't demons, they're devils.

>single player
Has 4 player multiplayer, and even the old games had 6 player multiplayer.

>folk metal bards
What the fuck, I thought Larian were Belgians, not Krauts.

Since this is the closest thing to my issue - how many endings does the final fight of Divinity 2 has? I've noticed that I completely kill Braccus but the Eternal only falls unconscious. Would I be able to kill Lucian? I kind of got to the point with the betrayal by mistake and wonder if there is a way around it..

I know Larian has coop in the engine. Playing an RPG like that with other people is another discussion entirely.
Its an atrocious experience in multiplayer, unless you´ve all already played the game or you play with a partner who isnt there just to fuck around.

I have no clue what "true bard fans" would want or what a "cool version of a bard" even is.
It seemed to me to always and only be a joke class with overpowered elements thrown in to make it viable.
"rockstar" is the only thing that may make them be somebody useful in-universe because you have some renown and maybe some commoners who would follow you.

Regardless, I have never picked a bard in my life, neither vanilla nor rockstar, and I probably never will.
I just don't understand the "bard" mentality I guess

no paladin = no buy

I want to play my human white male lawful good paladin

>I think the multiplayer is bad therefore it's a singleplayer game
That isn't how this works user

Ironie, since White men cannot be lawful good