Rain World

One of the best games to come out. Everything from the exploration to the ecosystem to the fucking layered music which ramps up with how dangerous it gets. There will be nothing like rain world and its a shame that people drop it within the first 2 hours.

Attached: 1635305368751.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

>its a shame that people drop it within the first 2 hours.
That just makes me feel smug for sticking with it.

The Karma system is absolute trash and ruin the game.

The game seems really cool and fascinating and I respect the hell out of it but holy fuck is it just not fun to actually play.

>There will be nothing like rain world
>people drop it within the first 2 hours
Of course because it's trash shilled by troon and redditors. Who would make such a messy poorly designed game like this again lol.

make it within 30 minutes
its a niche game for real masochists who found Battletoads too easy

Rain World is one of the best games ever made but it's not surprising at all that it's so divisive, it's really not a game for everyone.

Sure thing user! whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Attached: 15f27eu.gif (300x126, 991.9K)

Alright, can someone explain the guide's hints? I get the danger sign and the food sign but people claim he's supposed to help show you the next recommended area. But I don't seem to see him doing this. Is he trying to point at certain pipes when he spawns? Or beckon you to where he is?

The guide shows you the way towards Moon and later Five Pebbles entrance. It seems random however when he does it and one time he just fucked off for my playthrough.

Forgot to add how he does it
He points at pipes just like with chambers when it's about to rain. Moon's head is a symbol in his speech bubble and FP is some kind of beam or something.

The game has interesting ideas but is actually bullshit and will repeatedly instantly kill you, setting you back a significant amount of time especially when karma gates are involved for things which do not feel like they are your fault. The physics based movement is fun to play with and has a lot of hidden depth but is entirely unsuitable for pixel tight platformer jumps over instant death pits which the developers are determined to keep cramming into the game. The threat of ambient monsters is entirely random and the excuse that there is always some obtuse way to play around the worst spawns is just mental gymnastics used to defend the game. Sure, maybe you can keep dipping in and out of the extended swimming section in Shoreline until the double Vulture spawn gets confused and ignores you in favour of something else. Maybe you could backtrack for half an hour to find the items you need to distract them so you can cross the ocean, but you're not going to do that. What you're going to do is die, and then keep trying until you get luckier.

Attached: The Rain World Experience.webm (1024x576, 2.85M)

>First time got lost so I restart
>Follow that bug thing
>Second time my hiding hole was swarmed by 3 lizard and 2 vultures so I had to restart, couldn't even leave the screen without dying
>Third time my hiding hole, the same hiding hole as before, was once again swarmed. I managed to escape the screen after many times only to die from the flood from being chased by 4 predators at once
fuck this game. I could buy it being a glitch the first time but after the second time being swarmed fuck this game

I played it for longer but I didn't know where to go next, got bored and dropped it

I remember Any Forums sucking this game off and now they hate it

>But its supposed to be like real life!
You know what else is supposed to be like real life? Being able to store food.

>Random fucking deaths and stupid as fuck karma system making you go back and forth for food, making you lose time for nothing, it adds absolutely nothing to the game. It's just absolutely infuriating as fuck.
>stupid and pretentious control scheme with needlessly complicated maneuvers that could simply be binded to one of the many buttons the game never uses on a gamepad, good luck playing this shit on console with command prompts getting fucked by imprecise joystick controls
>if you connect a keyboard to the console to play it correctly you can't even modify the controls because fuck you, it would take 10 minutes for the developers to implement custom controls after all...
>"we are indies we wuz the good guys n shiet"
>immediately uses the modding community to sell the incoming dlc

fuck em
It's still a good game but I'm not gonna suck their dick, I'm too pissed for that.

>ban evasion blablabla
shut the fuck up too jannie bitches

Attached: 1658834760421537.jpg (720x822, 50.29K)

I found it to be quite frustrating but the ending was nice

Wtf man, i really want to know why you defend this game so much.
It's literally the definition of the degeneration of videogames. People have fallen so much for the "le hard games" that now pretend that a fucking poorly designed game is good and hard when the reality is that it's just a game that doesn't work.
>Control's like shit
>Shitty AI that lead to stupid RNG
>Bulshit progression
This game just looks interesting because of how it looks (I don't understand why because i think it looks like shit) and maybe some memes in the lore and so on.
Why are you still obsessed with this game? Are you just a shill dev?
Don't fall for the propaganda, play other games ffs.

>i really want to know why you defend this game so much
Which post did you mean to reply to?

Why do you fucking people think its ok to come here and post your shitty reddit speak?

Attached: YOUARENOTWELCOMEHERE.jpg (500x411, 34.02K)

I see so many post saying how the game is bullshit but then passing to why it's good for the bullshit that i though you where defending it lol

Attached: 1657407142816.gif (250x187, 2.76M)