GTA6 is gonna fucking suck

GTA6 is gonna fucking suck

Attached: 242AF7C9-1DE8-44CA-B8D0-E1D2019DFD43.jpg (1170x1742, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASzFs4_4kvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 4CFC216F-481C-4945-B05B-FBD092F14F80.jpg (1170x1913, 769.26K)

>jewish liar

Attached: 1631738620353.png (79x111, 8.6K)

I had no expectations for it to begin with

Rockstar was infiltrated

You freaks just keep losing huh

ACK!

>spent the last four years overhauling its culture
read: they wasted four years meeting their nigger and tranny quota instead of hiring based on skill

>Latina protagonist
They better not fuck with character customization and take away your ability to work out. As long as working out doesn't turn you into a musclebound tranny and you can slap on some revealing clothing I'm ok with this.

what is reddits take on this?

You're on reddit right now, just go into any other thread and find out.

Death to kikes

So trans jokes are bad but torture is good? Someone should round up the take-two board and replicate this part of the game for them. Im sure they'd much rather be water boarded, teeth pulled, and beat with a pipewrench than EVER hear a bad word again transfolk.

Attached: tranny friendlly.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

Who cares? The real problem is it’s now a live service game. Gtaonline fags get the rope

Dtk

Attached: SMoig.jpg (122x125, 1.58K)

jajajajajajajajajajaja que mierda

GTA VI will be Elden Ring like with Fortnite graphics

youtube.com/watch?v=ASzFs4_4kvk

>GTA 6 will be a soulless anti-satire pro-progressive game where you play a latinx womxn
GTA 4 obviously had immigrants but the difference is - and it was a weak gta btw - it was still satirical, even towards itself. GTA 6 will just be the same propaganda we see in literally every single other game. It'll only go one way
Sad, but not unexpected

Maybe I'm just being foolishly optimistic but the actual "culture changes" seem to be benign things like better hours and benefits, and the female character might actually work if they're doing a "outlaw power couple" type thing. Obviously it'll just be a pirate to see if it's faggotry or not

GTA was never good

GTA2 was lots of fun back then
San Andreas was cool
Liberty City was good

Dtk

This is the same company who skipped out on billions of dollars over the course of an entire console generation solely so they didn't have to reference the existence of Donald Trump's presidency. Everyone knows GTA6 will be pozzed to shit and the game itself will probably be a big money-laundering op, now that Rockstar fired anyone competent or creative.

Attached: 1630668290794.png (500x369, 198.54K)

Your character kills hundreds of people and pushes drugs and prostitutes onto neighborhoods but will never misgender someone.

Of course Jason Crier and Bloomberg.
Rockstar's been dead to me after San Andreas, that was their magnum opus.

>Games industry becomes more far left and progressive
>Games industry becomes more soulless, profit driven and incompetent
Is this what Floyd fought for, is this how you honor him?

Attached: 1650226223251.jpg (3084x3195, 3.43M)

How do you name your company rockstar and want to lose all your edge haha

GTA never really has had racasm. If by racism you mean portraying blacks like the thugs they are then I guess. But realistically the but of all racist jokes have always been whiteoids. If this was true then, imagine now. I'am glad I stopped caring about games.

we've known this since 2013 nigger
GTAV was a shit, MTX ridden greedy shithole with no reedeming qualities, that with an even shittier map.