The Elden beast looks silly as fuck. May be the sword

The Elden beast looks silly as fuck. May be the sword

Attached: Elden-beast-boss-elden-ring-wiki-guide.jpg (3194x2160, 665.99K)

should have been a secret boss, Radagon was the perfect finale

nah, the sword made from a T-posing radagon/marika is totally epic and cool

We were robbed of Marika second stage.

I think it looks cool.

the only good music in the game

EB would have worked if we could use horsey. Radagon was decent enough as a traditional end boss, EB would have been good as a gimmick fight

Seeing it fly into the air for the first time was magical.

tiny LEGS

>cosmic dragon from space that bends world's to its divine will
>still needs a sword
But why?

swords are cool

I don't know why so many people hate elden beast. When I first got to him I thought he was cool, and I still do. I really love the music and ambiance of the arena, it's so much better than the HOOOOO LATIN SHOUTING of the rest of the trash soundtrack.
I never found him to be very hard either

Attached: meemm.png (600x433, 148.26K)

If Radagon was only last boss they would have probably buffed him and givem him like his own phase 2. Elden beast should have been like the secret bloodborne final boss

Every other enemy has swords, even the fucking birds. There's enough swords and it didn't need one to be cool.

dong head lol

>Sword made out of a demigod
Pretty appropriate.

It's meant to resemble ancient Cambrian animals.
The whole Crucible/Life/Primordial Broth/Omens stuff in the lore is the best thing about this game

Attached: 1634645997151.jpg (1280x854, 122.9K)

Not only the sword is a big rip off of princes mononoke nature god

Is made by radagohn spine but i would love a sword swap mod of that

No ,retard

Attached: Mononoke.0.jpg (1400x933, 173.49K)

this was mostly just as an homage. The anatomical design of the Elden Beast was clearly a nod to primordial animals

Its the sword. Same with the dumb second stage of Rykard. It looked cool he pulled it out of his mouth but his weak limp wristed TRex arms swinging it looked really fucking stupid. Elden Ring giving half or more of its big bosses weapons was idiotic. A big beast/animal should make use of its tremendous size and not just be trying to swat me.

The skinny arms and fat body make Elden Beast look like that picture of Chris-chan with his shirt off.

Homage when one of the games made by tanimura has literally jabba the hut and balrog

seabunnies