Yaaas

yaaas

Attached: chrome_2022-07-27_19-52-31.png (744x576, 832.55K)

aaaaaaaaand skipped

>Bloomberg reports the game’s map was originally planned to encompassed huge swaths of North and South America, but Rockstar dialed back those ambitions, and instead plans to add more areas and cities post-launch.

>This is reportedly all in keeping with an attempted culture shift at the company. Shortly before the release of Red Dead Redemption 2 in 2018, Kotaku reported on brutal overtime at the famed studio.

This is what all the no crunch whining have got you. They dialed back the scope of gta 6 so the single player will be tiny as fuck. Enjoy fuckers.

>First female protag
Ok whatever
>More culturally sensitive
aaaaand you lost me

Attached: 1650072754293.jpg (564x751, 67.46K)

yass queen slayyy

I don't get it, what's the issue

Incels will just mod a white guy anyway tho

>They dialed back the scope of gta 6 so the single player will be tiny as fuck. Enjoy fuckers.
Post proof, and not your headcannon

pretty much this. i always enjoyed the way that GTA and Saint's Row kinda played into stereotypes for a laugh sometimes. it was usually so outrageous that it was clearly a gag, like the fuckin' Sons of Samedi in Saint's Row being led by a Jamaican Shaman or whatever crazy shit it was. the games always had this hyper-reality thing going on that kept me engaged, the more "realistic" the games become the more bored i find myself during play sessions.

Let me guess the white guys a fag pottery

I’m actually sad now that Any Forums‘s speculation of 6 taking place in 80s South America isn’t on the table anymore.

lets fire 90% of the employees including the producer and scenarist, what can go wrong?

it'll still be better than 4

read the two paragraphs fucking brainlet cunt i hate fucking low iq idiots

europoor devs fuck it up again

>you don't understand the world is le bad now we just can't make fun of things anymore

>Culturally sensitive
Speaking as a Latino this is a fucking skip.

Attached: 1640738732056.jpg (1000x965, 124.6K)

For a second, I forgot that Rockstar and Blizzard weren't the same company.

top right is kinda cute

Isn't about time to accept your white male supremacist ideology is no longer compatible with videogames? Why haven't you moved on to hobbies more appropriate for subhumans like yourself?

no one is white in that pic

Im fucking scared of them using the word, its actually making me want to write them a letter or something

check the catalogue

>using shitaku
>calling others low iq
kill yourself

V already lost all its cynism.
Vi will be 100% woke shit.

two white people on the right
but of course you will say they aren't white like the Any Forums spic you are

I have no idea how anyone can trust rockstar after GTA V, they release incomplete games all the time, hell, red dead 2 is still incomplete and lacks a lot of content, and now normies congitate to buy GTA 6?

I guess they get a free pass cuz "Muh rockstar" right?

>culturally sensitive
>GTA
Well that's the last big budget game I was looking forward to. At least I don't have to waste my money on anymore triple A games because they are all sissy faggot shit now.

Attached: itsfucked.jpg (574x863, 59.06K)

Hey it would be true to real life. There's literally not a single White guy alive in 2022 who's not a shit-hole loving homo. You can even see that on Any Forums since majority of the dudes here are homos.

Check yourself out with rope.

I don't know, the guy on the bottom looks like your typical castizo.

a question no one has asked yet. How is she gonna interact with prostitutes?

Im fine with a female protag but did they have to make her a fucking chola?

the picture is from gta online fucking retard

catalina is the only good female character in GTA

check this 7

>How is she gonna interact with prostitutes?
She will yell out "sex work is real work" and then start a slut walk protest downtown.

n

Whats the problem? Girls play video games too.

Spreading deseases ain't work.

>do multi character story again
>guy characters can sit at pc and play minigames
>girl character sits down and only has bejeweled as an option

there is no way they'll say it right? lmao i'd be kinda fucking pissed

Didn't you fags bitch about GTAV map being too big and empty? At least if they dial back in scope we may have a map that is smaller but more packed with content.

I did and nowhere does it say it will be "tiny as fuck" just that it will be dialed down
So yeah retard, post proof that it will be "tiny as fuck"
Verification not required

>playable female
I really don't care, not autistic enough to REEE over this
>culturally sensitive
Now this is bullshit because it's code for "we won't make jokes at everyone's expense anymore because we're subscribing to woke, which is an inherently anti-fun mindset"

Attached: no fun allowed.png (512x512, 360.9K)

yeesh man, go outside.

I hope Russia wins

this

unless i can make her a canon futa like in Cyberpunk, i might have to pass.

All gta 6 news is fake until Cockstar reveals it. You can thank lispyfaggot & spicachu for that

They'll still make jokes, just about what human garbage incels and domestic terrorists are

You deserve this if you play western trash

>first playable woman

Attached: latest[1].png (640x480, 366.59K)

Five bucks says this will be Rockstar's buggiest, most incomplete game.

>that manface
>"""woman"""
lmao

A serious publication like bloomberg wouldnt post it if it wasnt 100% true.

>Speaking as a Latino
*Latinx, my friend :)

literally no one said that cunt
no it wont be packed with content retard they made it smaller because reddit assholes were whining about fucking crunch

Video game journalist dont play video games.

>yaaas
More like "Pozzed", or "Woke".
Depends on your flavor of words.

Attached: GTAV-Pozzed.jpg (1034x1283, 598.43K)

Prostitution missions to get money?

yeah this. jason will get his ass fired if he posts without having proper sources

As they should. I know it's hard for NEETs to grasp that some people have jobs, but try your hardest :)

it's over already

Russia already lost though, I’m literally going there to fuck some first grader cunny next year

Fuck off

Attached: 1658776045916945.jpg (750x1000, 108.85K)

you retard. typical low iq nigger

Why steal cars if MC can be a prostitute stripper in GTA?

GTA 4 and 5 were culturally sensitive too, so I don't see the problem here
>y-y-y-you can't say that! they weren't!
they literally shit on America on every issue, from the point of view of non-Americans and self-hating Americans they were culturally sensitive.

>famously offensive parody game will no longer be offensive
imagine if South Park went clean. Would people cheer, or ask why they have forgone their roots?

Isn't it about time you killed yourself?
Not like you'll be missed by family

>first playable woman
Oh hey that's co-
>more culturally sensitive
D R O P P E D