GTA VI

>The woman is Latina and will be one of a pair of leading characters in a story influenced by the bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde
KINO

Attached: 1633129882866.jpg (1200x1597, 774.27K)

also the protagonist is played by ryan gosling weirdly enough

Isn't the GTA3 protag's ex Latina and a bank robber who shoots him in the intro?

Yes

Bruh... the girl on the top right probably has such a smooth skin

She doesn't if you've ever seen her out of makeup but she's still a cuban beaut.

Do you really think she'll pass as a Hispanic White? LMAO.
She's gonna be a fucking yucky brownie.

Why the fuck is it always white autistic guy and brown boyish girl? Is there some kind of goyim shit going on?

user...

Attached: 1633167406522.jpg (774x493, 123.16K)

Attached: Dance.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Reminder even Ben Affleck was screwing her and went back to J-Lo lol

Attached: Ana De Armas2.jpg (1200x998, 102.03K)

>A capeshit movie without capeshit characters
What's the point?

>ana de armas
>boyish
WTF i love jews now

Idk but maybe it's some kind of fetish for these women. Remember nagatoro?

Shit I know this girl who picks on me alot and she's Spanish. Freckles around the nose, some muscle etc. One thing I notice is she asks me to look at her in the eyes when I talk to her and constant jumps on front of me to catch my eyes. I'm just a nervous wreck..

haha that sounds awful lol lmao haha those damn jews can't keep getting away with this

Because in real life boyish girls and tomboys are attracted to autistic guys. That's why Any Forums loves tomboys so much.

WMLF best match

Attached: 1650806081308.png (1215x908, 817.67K)

Wtf is bottom pic from? The shirt and tats topped with that hair makes him funny looking.

The Place Beyond the Pines

Attached: 1657120930783.png (1280x1920, 2.08M)

She just gives me those vibes, I don't know. The type who's like clean and likes to take care of you. Like I didn't see the movie fully but just looking at her I'm reminded of her role in the movie. She definitely looks different here

I loved her until that Knock Knock movie. Not just because she acted a complete sadistic psychopath in the movie but because the actress chose to take that role