Objectively the only last based gta

objectively the only last based gta

Attached: 294800787_628570042165501_7279781452425657120_n.jpg (1105x563, 76.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5THnZfXti_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree.

When will Gerry finally admit he likes men, after being married three times?

All the characters in gtav are cuckholds. Roman is a cuckhold, Nico has a cuckhold mentally, Gerry and his brothers were gay ass raped as teen boys. Rockstar was trying to tell us that immigrants are all cuckholds.

>packie was molested by his da
>dwayne felt absolutely nothing when his dad died
>brucie probably got molested or neglected by his dad, I mean come on, just look at him

Attached: BrucieKibbutz-GTAIV.jpg (575x719, 55.22K)

Brucie is a Any Forums guy
Dwayne's dialogue gets very repetitive, i wish if rockstar gave him more development just to make him less whiny

YWNBAW

yeah, I liked Dwayne because I used to be as miserable as him but that's all he's about, it gets old quick

GTA IV is shit.
>but it's so dark and adult bro
Yeah I'm sure when you played the game at 14 you knew all about deep, adult media. Kill yourself

So America is made of cucks?

>gets bullied by his manlet brother
>finally knocks the faggot on his ass
>gains a ton of confidence in the process

Don't forget CJ getting his gf stolen by a mute

youtu.be/5THnZfXti_0
Brucie was mentally molested by his "big" brother

I fucking hate how bland the playable characters are. They just sort of react to everything and take everything on the chin and barely feel like they have a personality.

This is problematic.

Yes

for me, it's the "barbarians at the gates" quote from Diaz in Vice City. Sounds more offensive than nigger

zoomer's first GTA

They are usually errand boys working for people who could have them killed and dumped in the ocean in minutes, they have to be agreeable, Niko at least showed some spine like when he negotiates his pay or shit talks his employers like with Vlad

>the only last

4zoomers are really retarded