This is what the Japanese think Americans are like

>This is what the Japanese think Americans are like.

Attached: RE7_dinner_keyart.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 170.63K)

They're not wrong

If you live in the deep south it's the truth

Me in the middle

an american wrote that game's story

Typical family of Trump voters, yeah.

>This is what the Japanese think Romania is like

Attached: reminder-capcoms-convoluted-resident-evil-village-demo-schedule-heads-to-castle-dimitrescu-tomorrow-1619204400131.jpg (1600x900, 115.12K)

Wrong it was written by a Japanese writer an American writer only helped to "edit" the story so the dialogue and story telling flowed better.

>"I went to live in Europe."
>Game clearly takes place in Romania and nowhere else.
>The word Romania is never mentioned once.

Why is europe always lumped into a homogenous mass by outsiders?

fpbp

God I wish. The only Romanians I know are a 4/10 roastie who wants to be like an American globo homo whore and an engineer who discovered getting stoned in his 40s who sticks his dick anywhere he can.

The Not a Hero DLC contains the word Romania in one of the files Chris reads but its censored

I used to live in southern Acadiana in Louisiana, and we had a family who lived in my grandpa's old house next door. Visiting them felt exactly like that picture. I swear they even had the yellow filter.

Did they eat people?

Remove the "horror" filter and it's not that inaccurate

I can't say for certain.

And they aren’t wrong

Fuck off Yankees

It's literally so accurate that it showed me I've been abused. Turns out most people aren't taken out of school at 10 and not given an education, most people are allowed to go outside, homes aren't supposed to be massive garbage heaps that families scream over hysterically.

It's an improvement to what they're actually like

Attached: mutt-football-flag-burning.png (900x466, 386.75K)

>yankee
Bitch, I'm a card carrying Cajun!

Attached: gambit.jpg (451x367, 29.83K)

this is literally asmongold's house and family

Cajun and Texan bros unite. Calling me a Yank is fighting words. We killed JFK. Might as well be different countries.