Is Far Cry 2 fun game? African setting looks kino

Is Far Cry 2 fun game? African setting looks kino.

Attached: fc2.jpg (1280x720, 277.81K)

It's great have fun

Got killed by malaria constantly, stopped playing after like a couple hours

it's okay. not a fan of the bulletsponge enemies. also notorious weapon models

Fffffilterd

I just wanted to roam around and have fun, I did not have fun

Yes but it hasn't aged perfectly. If you can bear with it, it's top-tier vidya kino

Attached: 1573231687152.jpg (500x375, 31.3K)

It's a great game.

I couldn't finish it because I'm a NPC and need the game telling me exactly what to do and were to go, if not I lost sense any sense of progression.

Slap a mod or two on it and you're golden. The core is solid if you don't mind changing your approach up for its own sake, but there's a lot of fumbles like the constant respawning outposts that can be grating.

I did it was my first grass burning sim

nah full of shitty annoying mechanics
great setting and ambient but everything else is shit

i got to the point you go to the second zone and got bored of stopping to repair my car every single fucking checkpoint

Last good farcry that didn't insist on ebin wacky definition of unsanitary villains. I know I'm jaded, I know people (normalfag mutt teens) like that shit but sometimes i genuinely wish games ahad a "no story" mode where you're just your own person making some money in the world. FC2 has light story that can easily be ignored so that you can just play as a blank "merc sim".

No its aged really badly in so many areas and the outpost respawning shit is such a ballache.
Once the novelty of the minimal UI style wears off unless you have super nostalgia glasses on its not worth.

MALARIA SIMULATOR!

Take your fucking pills, it ain't that hard.

Going full stealth and having the niggers going insane with fear is kino

Beside niggers are the enemies in this game, it's good

its actually like a 50/50 between kangaroo men and niggers

take your pills, unironically

unmodded it's one of the most unfun game I played
with some mods it's better but still a glorified tech demo with some cool gimmicks and uncommon setting, it does have its moments though
for game set in central Africa there's way more wypipo then I'd expect

Literally take your meds

Still shit ton of niggers to murder. It was different times. Right before the troons and SJW

I always assumed the non nigger enemies were just south African mercenaries, similar to your character options, just less special

well yeah, there were probably all sorts of mercenaries, SA, Rhodies, even euros, yanks and aussies, pretty much anyone willing to fight for money

I sat through this intro and escaped the hotel several times but fuck what a boring game.

I knew a guy who came from Africa.
He said the wilderness was actually pretty damn accurate

Diamonds, malaria and people that shoot you?
Were there animals* in Far Cry 2? I don't remember any.

*don't say it

I mean the actual wilderness itself, dude. The enviroments.

Yeah? So do I. Answer the question.