Why is a female GTA protagonist a bad thing exactly?

Attached: 9A1B7242-48F5-41A3-AA3D-4C0D73827FF8.jpg (1920x1200, 380K)

It's not, it's actually a great thing. The only people complaining are misogynistic men or young immature boys who are creeped out by "cooties"

Is she's hot then it's okay but kind of a distraction. If she's ugly then it's just annoying. Also women aren't funny.

its not, same way we played as a nog is GTASA

>It's not, it's actually a great thing. The only people complaining are misogynistic men or young immature boys who are creeped out by "cooties"

Attached: 8fa.jpg (620x675, 44.36K)

Incel vibes.

$20 says she's gonna be the Trevor of GTA 6.

feminism won't get you laid

It’s not and I hate women

It'll get Twitter twats screeching about how it'll misrepresent females as being violent criminal lunatics

Attached: image_2022-07-27_143012198.png (597x600, 8.21K)

If she's actually hot and good looking but isn't ACTUALLY a whore, and is equally as insane and unrealistic as the previous MC's in a male way, then it's fine, if she's an ugly dyke lesbian then it's bad.

Attached: 1656948073414.gif (220x163, 145.15K)

This is bad why?

If she's hot, has a fat ass, and is likeable I wouldn't mind one of the three being female

I would approve only if she's the boss of a pimp organization and you have to kill traitor trannies and other women, I mean it's GTA...what more can you do?
GTA V was utter shit though so my expectations reached a new low with the female MC revelation

Dude le hecking hooking car thing from gta would be weird with a girl and maybe they put male prostitutes to pander

>GTA protag
>not a whore
Yeah that's not gonna happen

Whatever it is, cant be any worse than any of the protagonists from gta v

Not him and it's not bad, however that's not how corpos see things. They believe the screeching harpies and pronoun cult on Twitter represent the majority of people.

...But they are. They are offended by reality?

Maybe not that user, but it does get me laid

>Implying GTA6 will ever come out

Attached: image_2022-07-27_143436440.png (640x360, 142.49K)

trannies don't count

I don't see what's the issue with male prostitutes. My wife plays GTA V and she found it disappointing and kinda gross that you could only hire female hookers so hopefully with a female protagonist, you can hire male hookers as well to balance it out

It's not the female protagonist, it the fact they are supposedly toning down satire especially for "marginalized people".

GTA is great because nobody is safe, not it's no longer true.

and no I'm not saying that because I hate niggers

Keep women out of male spaces at all costs. Women are dumb.

Attached: received_5217104118379489.jpg (1080x1108, 95.94K)

while Rockstar can write compelling female characters, i doubt they can write one as a protagonist

Attached: 1200px-Rockstar_Games_Logo.svg.png (1200x1106, 53.29K)

In a vacuum it's perfectly fine, but this is Rockstar after a major staff shake up, and the loss of the houser Brothers. So really it's just a bad sign all around

its not.

>Wanting a GTA where players can't fuck hookers and can cheat infinite money through Onlyfans

Why would a woman hire a male hooker when the primary barrier to a woman having sex is her own pickiness in men?

She is going to be le strong character with raspy voice like Sadie Adler, Rockstar can go to hell.

>Grand Theft Auto

Girls can't steal nor can they drive.

Attached: 1651888545672.png (338x338, 223.05K)

i simply don't want to play as a girl, the end

>while Rockstar can write compelling female characters,

Name 3 examples

>small meek woman women being a psychopath murderer.
Lame doesnt work in any sense. This is the same company that made manhunt. it would be massive redflag. but they also made red tranny redemption.

Fem protag is not the problem
LATINX POWERFUL WE CAN DO IT! female protag is the problem.
I for sure would get very annoyed at her when she ended all her lines with "pendejo" o "pinche puto" and I am latinx. Thankfully I won't touch the game.

>Bonnie from RDR1
>Catalina from San Andreas
>Zoe from Bully

Because it triggers incels.

They cant even write compelling male gta characters what are you talking about

DELETE THIS

Why would she grossed out by hiring hooker if she is not a hooker herself?