Cyberpunk 1.5

What has changed? What do you think is coming up next? I haven’t followed the leaks too much.

Also what is your favorite build?

Attached: 1612201212284.jpg (1654x1200, 270.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BVGPgoV8JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing is coming, just let it die

you cant turn shit into food

They've added 2 jackets, a car, and a new zoomer look for Keanu. That's it.

>builds
i like to use the eyescanner to remote hack into security cameras and methodically hack/kill every baddy in a building. it's not very fun, but sandevistan melee and gunplay aren't either

Attached: hat.png (450x450, 148.53K)

>What has changed? What do you think is coming up next? I haven’t followed the leaks too much.
The biggest change I personally noticed, is a significant improvement to the enemy A.I., which was previously so bad it was the real deal breaker I had with the game. The level design was good, but the fucking A.I. did not work with it.
It's still not great, but it is a dramatic improvement.
They also apparently overworked the skill tree to a point that if you loaded a previous version save, all your points would be refunded and you had to re-distribute them. But frankly, I barely noticed the difference.
They added multiple different houses you can buy all over the city now, and they changed the the gig system a bit, to have a bit more natural progression.

As for builds - I largely gravitate towards steath in early game and hacking for the mid. On the hardest settings, pure combat oriented builds don't really work, because pretty much anything can one-shot you.
Unfortunately, steath+hacking has the opposite problem, they simply don't scale the difficulty for them, so you'll very easily become an invincible god capable of wiping out an entire base without ever being seen. It's a fun curbstop, but the game's ballance is all fucking over.

>infiltrate the mall
>use hackerman powers to hack cameras from cover, turn enemies cyberpsycho, short circuit, etc.
>get rid of most enemies
>disconnect from cameras
>immediately get noticed even though nobody saw me or was even close to me
Yeah, they've really gone to town on AI.

What the FUCK are you talking about? First of all, the A.I. overhaul is mainly about how they act in combat - stopping them from charging you single-file, actually using cover correctly, responding to shots from cover-piercing rifles correctly, not locking on to you once you enter combat mode if you aren't in anyone's line of sight etc. And yeah, it is a major overhaul, that thing was genuinely the biggest problem the game had, by far, and it is fixed.

Second of all - that is either a bug, or you simply did an error somewhere. I had never seen an issue with that - prior and post 1.5. I assume you are just a retard and missed a camera somewhere.

seethe more, shill

how tf do you scout ahead? dudes just spawn out of nowhere when you get close enough

ps4 players be like

It happens in pc too

Which way, white man?

Attached: photomode_26072022_231548.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

Played it with 200+ mods installed the other day with 1.5

A bit better but it still the same game from release. Fuck CDPR

I'm downloading it right now soly because of the FSR 2.0 mod

*solely

Fsr?

youtube.com/watch?v=-BVGPgoV8JA

If this was CP2020 you wouldn't even infiltrate the mall. As the netrunners of that era didn't go into the field at all and did everything from their chairs.

In the mall you are LITERALLY told that there is a netrunner watching the local net. Also you don't get spotted the enemies get alerted about a intruder and access point position not your person.

Hope you are ready to be disappointed even more when Starfioeld comes out as it won't even have fun gunplay like CP does.