MOGS THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE WITH PIRATE SOVL

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 211.24K)

Shame it was still an Assassin's Creed game

I can't take the mc seriously knowing he jobbed offscreen

Unity better
Classic ac better
Origins better

>Assassin's creed IV black cock
?????

MORE SAIL FULL SAIL!

Only downside is that using cheats disables your save file. Why should I be punished for wanting a skeleton (literally) crew. It’s not like anyone gives a shit about historical accuracy

Makes him more human and realistic than every other protagonist out there.

objectively correct opinion coming through

Attached: asscreed.png (536x917, 584.07K)

>*The Parting Glass starts playing*

Ass Creed was soulful until Revelations, arguably 3
And it was good until Unity

Forget the franchise ever existed after that one

Attached: 1595737052346.jpg (1064x1148, 277.18K)

lmao no

Attached: my-image.png (1075x811, 394.08K)

Black Flag was best.
The Ubusoft jank was endearing to this installment.

Listening missions can go eat a bag of dicks.

@607134165
that's bait

>Add Unity to B
>Swap Origins and Odyssey
Then you'd be correct

Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey would all be better games if they weren't tied to the Ass Creed plot.

>no argument
1 and Unity are the only ones where you actually feel like an assassin
2 is a good sequel all things considered before things went to shit, and Constantinople is more interesting than Brotherhood which is basically just "AC2 1.5"
Black Flag is Black Flag
3 suffered from rushed development and the first game in a new engine but crawled so Black Flag could walk and it finally gave us some modern day assassin stuff with Desmond because the retards wanted to kill him off
Rogue is a rushed buggy mess with hilarious bad writing but it's more Black Flag gameplay so that saves it
Liberation is exactly what I'd imagine from a Vita spin-off, Syndicate somehow takes everything that made Unity good and makes it worse
The rest are not Assassin's Creed

I'll accept the concession

Attached: if only you knew.png (1102x888, 214.14K)

>3/4 of the game is tailing missions

Brotherhood will never be surpassed.

Attached: 1543938913887.png (793x388, 428.91K)

>unity
>where the game is 80% side missions with little to no story and shit ton of irrelevant collectables
Its the game that finally broke the spell from me and i saw just how shitty ubisoft has become. Black Flag was their last good game and even that was just a fluke

Aw man i just got done with black flag and was excited about starting rogue, is it really that mediocre.

it's overrated.

it's completely devoid of any character

Gameplay is Black Flag again so that you'll enjoy. It brings back city reconstruction from Brotherhood/Revelations. Story is both the shortest it's ever been and the worst written it's ever been. But that shouldn't bother you too much overall given the state of the franchise nowadays, just have fun.

Well that sucks, one thing that took me by surprise in 4 was just how much I ended up caring about edward and those around him. If rogue doesn't have that then I can see why it's considered meh.

we got robbed

Attached: ac pirates.jpg (1432x893, 392.02K)

Rogue is easily 25% shorter and none of the characters are particularly interesting (other than Shay, Haytham, and Achilles). Also it looks a bit worse than BF but other than that it's mostly the same game.