Untitled

Attached: 1658868383894169m.jpg (1024x512, 33.04K)

can we like, help you, or something?

I've beaten NG+6 charmless+demon bell and it's not fun. NG+6 demon bell is great though and my preferred way to play now.

HOW MY BLOOD BOILS

ENTER

Why did they give him a glock?

>uses a gun
umm, honorbros?

SEKIRO

Ashina style can basically be summed up as "win at all costs". No point in having honor if you're dead.

Good but Gael is still the peak of boss design

Attached: cb6.gif (500x194, 2.31M)

>It is our school of fighting, but there are no hard and fast rules.
>You just win your battles. That alone is the most important rule of the Ashina style.

Thanks for reminding me how much i dislike sekiro. Ive put thousands of hours into all the other souls games but like 20 into sekiro because i just couldn't get the hang of it.

As someone who dropped it after my first playthrough only to replay it like a year later and absolutely fall in love with it, give it another try sometime. Dunno what your situation was, but first time I played it, I was actually a little busy and only played it sporadically and never clicked with the combat. Second time I picked it up I was on holiday and had plenty of time and clicked with it pretty quickly. Only game since DS1 where I've reached and beaten maximum NG+. It's my favorite fromsoft game now.

That makes sense. Souls games are easy and for faggots who want to pretend they're good at games. Sekiro is a good action game.

MAIRI, SEKIRO!

I think playing the souls games actually made me worse at Sekiro. I kept trying to dodge everything and getting blown the fuck out. Gave up at Genichiro and didn't try again for about a year. When I finally came back further removed from the souls playstyle, everything just clicked, and I absolutely loved it.

>berserk reference
>ds3
kys

owl was better

It was at this point that I turned off the video game. I have not looked back since.

Statistically, many people gave up here. It's a shame, it's a cool boss fight. But hey, if you're not having fun anymore, you're not having fun anymore

I WANT MORE

GIVE ME SEKIRO 2 FROMKEKS, ELDEN RING WAS DOGSHIT.

Shut the fuck up, it had a perfect ending as a one-and-done deal. Stop wishing for unnecessary sequels for everything.

No, you're a fag, gimme more of thing I like.