What pathfinder adventure path should Russians adapt next?

What pathfinder adventure path should Russians adapt next?
For me it's carrion crown, crimson throne or ironfang invasion

Attached: 1644868245240.jpg (3808x5000, 3.64M)

>runelords

Hey I killed one of those guys in the prison

Iron gods for pure Sci fi kino

Hell's dilogy

What paths have female main villain? It's basically a tradition in these games.

Attached: ixZsBdg.png (692x1024, 782.6K)

Fair, but it's still weird that Nurah gets portrait while Mutasafen, Hepzamirah and other major characters don't. Including 99% of your Mythic path advisors, Mephistopheles being the sole exception.

Well, her getting one makes sense since she was made to look like a permanent advisor for your team. But yeah, all the mythic advisors should have had their own portraits. Maybe we'll get it with the EE, who knows.

Crimson throne, return of runelords, hell rebels(but you can only play as a good guys), also reign of winter, but owlcat openly said that making ww1 setting(including enemies and weapons) for one chapter is impossible for them.

It's a clue probably. About the next game.

I don't understand inquisitor

I wanted to make an aeon character and I read inquisitor is the best one but I don't understand what this class is supposed to be, to me it just looks weak

Attached: 1654044079135.jpg (705x530, 249.23K)

>reign of winter
Sexy winter witches is always a good idea.

pure damage dealer who never misses

Rise of the Runelords please.
Crimson throne bores me, most of the rest are shovelware style "adventures of the orient" and so on

Just be patient. Eventually you can use so many buffs that enemies will melt. And bonuses to perception are always nice for annoying secret doors.

>Crimson throne bores me,
But knowing slavs they would let you romance evil queen...

>Witch who created the worldwound and just deceived you by pretending to be Yaniel
>not evil
Besides she doesn't need to be evil. I'm evil. I will just kill people who say things at me that I don't understand. Hence why I killed Nenio on the spot after meeting her.

Attached: lets put this guy in charge of the crusades.jpg (174x81, 5.83K)

Inquisitor is a half fighter who gets, like, 3 spells in a day. It's pretty trash.

Shitters think they're good and I just...don't know why. It's dunning kruger

>killed Nenio on the spot after meeting her.

Attached: giga.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

It's a martial divine caster skill monkey tactician buffer debuffer pet character

Attached: 1616353818944.jpg (321x418, 95.27K)

Chaotic evil that Areelu represent is different. She is not a psycho like Camcam or insane monster like actual demons. Her chaotic side is about rejection of any laws, even basic laws of her universe. Her evil side is about getting what she wants without any moral consideration. She is true luciferian gnostic character.

Serpent's Skull since the next step up from killing a demon lord is killing a god.

Attached: serpent_s_skull_logo[1].jpg (750x300, 220.21K)

I think in game she's more chaotic neutral
While in actual adventure path she was pure chaotic evil bitch, who spend time torturing fellow mages who helped her open rift and who's goal was to make rift so big that it would destroy world

Trapping the souls of everyone who wronged her before the worldwonud for eternal torture is pretty evil.

One way or another, her game character is quite deep and intriguing. And her VA is superb.

all chaotic characters including chaotic good are capable of doing very fucked up evil things.
At least in d&d

As if you don't know what they did.

Ember, my cute daughter

Attached: 1658927203114.jpg (1754x2481, 434.1K)

Daughter-wife, I assume?