Option A: You kill off a violent, psychopathic, cannibalistic schizo who everybody agreed needed to be put down...

>Option A: You kill off a violent, psychopathic, cannibalistic schizo who everybody agreed needed to be put down. It hurts, but it's for your own safety.
>Option B: You're an ungrateful, disloyal prick who killed the guy that took you off the streets and deprived his family of a husband and father.
>Option C: You kill off all of your enemies in 10 minutes and everyone lives happily ever after. The end.

So what was even the point of the first two endings

Attached: EAMQvKJU8AkS7wn.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 739.49K)

Baiting retards into a bad end.
Deathwish ending should have ended with all characters dead and make you start a new game to continue players.

Its a cut ending. You were supposed to save them both and then he would die, with his character being replaced by Lammar

I thought all the characters would die in option C but I liked them so I thought that they should all go down in a blaze of glory against all of these faggots.

i would assume they wanted to 1 up themselves with gta 4's two endings but didn't actually want consequences for all of them and a nice bow tie finish for the real one

>can't kill the sociopathic nog
Shit game.

>can't kill the shittiest character
the only option i wanted and wasn't there

Bullshit

Trevor is Any Forums incarnate. I’m killing him.

michael is the true villain of the story who also was manipulating franking into killing trevor so it makes sense from franklin's perspective to want to kill one of them

Cyberpunk has a better story

Deathwish made it seem like Franklin would die.

But you can kill Trevor?

thought Franklin would die with the Deathwish option
but my guy is no traitor bitch so I chose C anyway

I thought option C would kill Franklin.
Why would option A and B say kill Trevor and kill Michael respectively, and then Option C say Deathwish when you're playing as Franklin not result in Franklin's death?

I killed Trevor cuz he's a psycho

Trevor aged terribly as a character, would kill him anyway

Same here.

>who everybody agreed needed to be put down.

I don't. Trevor is fun to be around and you get free drugs if you work with him.

Your forgetting he lies kill's everyone you have and beats you

I thought Franklin would die in Option C. That's why I picked it.

Attached: 2aMtH.jpg (533x300, 110.24K)

He only kills people that fuck with him, he doesn't even believe in torture and lets the dude go with a drive to the airport after.

I don't have anyone and I'm a masochist.

Trevor easily kills even his bestest of "friends" if they say or do a thing he doesn't like Michael is the only exception because he has a homosexual love for him. The dude is better off dead

I just killed Michael because i hated his entire character and it was underwhelming as fuck

i heard they made that ending because it made playtesters cry to have to make a real choice that effects muh endgame (which they did in rdr2 anyway by killing arthur)

He doesn't believe in impersonal governmental torture* you have to build a relationship with the person you're working on. He's like that yakuza in Ichi the killer ( the manga not the shit movie ).

Attached: 22669527.png (400x289, 95.03K)

He killed Wade's friends and cousin and lied to him about their deaths to keep him under his control, he's really only loyal to Michael and Franklin.

No he's right. It's been a known thing for years you retarded gimp.

>crazy psychopath murderer drug dealer character just HAPPENS to have completely politically correct left wing social views
fuck you fuck you fuck you

Attached: 1631319318168.jpg (640x1136, 118.41K)