What an amazing year for them, so many good games came out

What an amazing year for them, so many good games came out.

Attached: 0D2BD599-56D6-4F59-9A68-C4CCFBC64451.png (1024x341, 9.98K)

>so many good games came out
The last good Switch exclusive was released in 2018.

What

Like uh….

*crickets*

You Nintendo defense force members need to buy some more stock and beg them for a fucking game instead of damage controlling their shitty line-up cause no one believes even you are satisfied with it

i literally can't remember anything that came out except for arceus and that was boring as fuck

Splatoon 3 and Xenoblade 3 soon

Kirby is GOTY.
Eat shit and sniff a dick, Snoylett

It's going to be hilarious to see the cope of sites saying Xenoblade or Kirby are GOTY instead of Elden Ring or Stray lmao

>Kirby is GOTY
Toddler shovelware is not GOTY.

Really? Kirby was the only good exclusive. I'm waiting on Live a Live to come to PC. XB3 is shit just like 2. What else is there?

But enough about Elden Ring

Attached: 41F4FDCA-0C99-48D9-98ED-EC1BEF9E4778.jpg (1125x366, 101.61K)

Is it actually coming out on PC?

>Kirby and the Forgotten Land
>Triangle Strategy
>Live A Live
>Xenoblade 3
>Splatoon 3
>Mario + Rabbids 2
>Bayonetta 3
Very good year. Backloaded for sure, but I also enjoyed Switch Sports and Mario Strikers. And there’s a 10% chance Pokemon could be worth a damn now that we can run around the world in multiplayer

pcfags: lol nintendo is trash, all their games are for babies
also pcfags: bros whats the best emulator to play nintendo games???

I'm so burned on Nintendo sports games. Will never buy another. But I agree otherwise.

I mostly play games on PC but the only modern console I consider worth owning is a Switch, despite possessing only a few games for it.

Stop trying to bait console faggotry.

Probably. If not I'll buy it on Switch.

2022 will only be good for Ninte do once Splat3 releases and not a moment sooner.

i'm not the one who made this shit thread, faggot

Nintendo is so fucking based.

Not one of them was as good as previous games in their series

If you know the amount of content going in, I don’t see the issue. Tennis and Strikers have good mechanics. I have heard that Golf was ass though