Why are womyn allowed to invade men's hobbies and demand everything to be catered to them...

Why are womyn allowed to invade men's hobbies and demand everything to be catered to them? You don't see men invading women hobbies. It's no coincidence that videogames became shit after women got into them.

Attached: girl gamer history.jpg (878x838, 127.39K)

>You don't see men invading women hobbies

They are called trannies

fpbp
/thread

AGP trendy trannies don't have women hobbies though. They're just perverts with a sissy fetish.

Anyone have the updated version of the image?

Deterritorialization and reterritorialization.

Bronies

Based

Many women played video games user, they just wanted to be represented better. How would you feel if ever game male character had his dick out constantly and was acting seductively towards the camera, with no personality or traits behind his character

Attached: Z.jpg (208x242, 7.76K)

but they put on make-up and like getting themselves involved in petty drama. what else do women like doing?

fpbp

pretty sure being a tranny is not a hobby. Its a mental illness

Uh no? How do trannies invade women hobbies when those hobbies are something men can do better than women?

FPBP

I wish. Sadly they stick to vidya and nerd stuff.
It's funny how this shit only sticks in nerd hobbies. There's a current push to get women's football popular and it's going hilariously bad. We just plain didn't defend our hobbies well enough.

Yeah I swear 2012-13 was a big wave of white girl feminist because, as solipsistic as i am, I was convinced that after I read The Bell Jar in 2013 feminism suddenly became a thing again but it was always there around that era and I just happened to start noticing it.

Maybe women just dont wanna be sex objects in games, and also have better female characters? I dont know why you guys think better representation is a shit thing?

Because we live in a pozzed lunar society. Otherwise women would be living under rocks and should they complain they'd get sold, there is nothing they can do better than men besides breeding

ywnbaw

Literally no argument

>Why are womyn allowed to invade men's hobbies and demand everything to be catered to them?
Males left to their own devices can threaten power if left alone for enough time. You need an easily influenced person predisposed to be a follower (i.e. women) to play the role of an agent or two or ten to tone police male spaces and make sure they don't get any ideas about rocking the boat you worked to hard to get at the top of.

Attached: 1588757258494.png (2000x1000, 2.56M)

Just play the MGS series, both men and women are sexualised in that.

>2022: I'm the girl gamer now.