Gunvolt 3 releases tomorrow

>Gunvolt 3 releases tomorrow
>no thread
The absolute state of this board

Attached: GUNVOLT3_MainPoster.jpg (1200x1696, 574.35K)

Why do those retards release all their games at once? Xenoblade will kill all competition. Nobody will play Digimon or this.

It releases in 3 hours and its a very niche series so what do you expect.

Im only playing GV3 Im not touching those other two.
I dont think audiences overlap that much.

>Xenoblade, Digimon, Gunvolt and Persona 2 EPP all release at basically the same time
I don't have enough time for all these games

Because people who are interested are most likely giving the earlier games a replay while wondering how miserable GV will be by the end of this one.

They don't even have the same publisher. What are you on about?

Gunvolt games can generally be beaten in a couple of hours. I'm hoping to finish it before my copy of Xenoblade 3 arrives.
>It releases in 3 hours
Does it?

Waiting for XCI leak

Does this game have sexy lolis? I am a sad degenerate.

>tried Xenoblade 1 remake, didnt finish it, dropped it 70% in or so, its not a bad game but I dont want to touch it again.
>digimon has never made a good game, so even as an OG adventure digifag I can wait on this one for a sale
VS
The best action platformer devs that have ever existed (IMO) release their latest masterpiece

Not really a contest for me.

Yeah If you bought it in the JP eshop.
GV3 has one cute loli with massive thighs as a boss

shitch only?

After iX2, I'm not looking forward to it. Inticreates doesn't know how to keep a game balanced in terms of difficulty.

For now, but its coming to everything in a few months.

LAiX2 is the worst game i played so far this year so I'm gonna wait a bit on this to see if Inti got their act together

I'll wait them.

iX2 was their best game yet so its you who got filtered, I legit feel sorry for you.

>Yeah If you bought it in the JP eshop
Damn. I guess I should have shelled out for JP eshop credit after all.

Not on PC though.
Who cares.

English crack fucking when

You fags need to shill this on every board or what? Here this is your home, the "Mega Man thread:" Now go back.

Xbox on Tuesday, PC in Winter. Playstation never ever

Kill yourself shill

What's wrong with iX2? I just finished it for the first time yesterday. Locking the true ending behind hard mode was dumb, but other than that I'd say the game is on par with the rest of the series.

Attached: 1606133929172.jpg (441x512, 33.77K)

Sell me on it. The Quick Razor felt like shit and nothing they added seemed to justify the game completely kneecapping the iX1 moveset until you pass the 1000 kudos mark

Mega Man discussion is impossible in the general thanks to you Intishill niggers squatting there. We don't need you shitting the bed here as well. Fuck off with your weeb pandering trash.