Do you think Allah will punish me for pirating games?

Do you think Allah will punish me for pirating games?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 146.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4uhvOBi1Dzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no as video games "as a service" is theft to begin with and it is not shirk to steal your resources back from a thief

Belief is a tool.
If you believe "allah" or whatever god will punish you for whatever else, you will be punished.
If you love ferrari's and believe when you die you'll go to a world where you're driving a fast ferrari forever, what you believe will happen to you.
Religion is a tool to control and enslave people. At its best it can create social cohesion, and at its worst it's a system to line the pockets of priests, but no religion is fundamentally true.

well Allah isn't real, so, no.

Allah hates white people

>Do you think Allah will punish me for pirating games?
You are not feels guy, you are not literally him, you are some random muslim esl from indonesia who wont get a girlfriend

He's gonna punish you for making shitty threads and posting even shittier wojaks NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?

sorry user, you're going to hell unless you change your ways
religions also prohibit masturbation, so you better get your nofap subreddit ready

no, you're "stealing" from kaffirs which isn't really stealing since kaffirs are unable to have property rights similar to animals and inanimate objects

No, gods are not real

youtu.be/4uhvOBi1Dzo

I thought we left edgy atheists and neckbeards behind in 2013? Why are you people still here?

Attached: 5c3obB7bDg5l.jpg (715x764, 102.91K)

but he's real
Allah loves everyone except bad people
>You are not feels guy
of course i'm not pixels, duh
i tried but I can't stop fapping to fictional creatures :(
>no, you're "stealing" from kaffirs
but no all game devs are Jews :(
they are

Bold of you to assume the average Any Forums poster is white.

Allah hates niggers, sandniggers and jews. Allah protects and loves Aryans

Allah doesn't punish pirates
He punishes bad people

wrong
“There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, and no superiority of a white person over a black person or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of personal piety and righteousness.” - prophet Muhammad

>they are
>they
Polytheism is haram

WhATevER

Attached: sc.jpg (601x900, 50.94K)

yes because you're a thieving greedy jew

I'm the first poster. Not an atheist. At all.
I'm telling you if you believe your god is real, it will be real for you.
If you believe anything, it will be real for you.
So choose what you believe carefully.

Allah will understand that you played a rigged game from the start. No need to worry.

Attached: heykingdepressedreadthis.png (634x632, 481.4K)