Multiversus Open Beta Thread

So when are we going to get a good Cartoon Network character?

Attached: 12b204efa5c62952f66fca.png (1200x938, 2.11M)

Waiting for Raven, PPGs and Twilight Sparkle

Bugs taunt when?

Attached: Big Chungus.jpg (480x360, 31.79K)

Sexo with PPG

Threadly reminder Bugs Bunny is the most broken character in the game and maining him means you're carried.

>heh, actually you have less skill than me :)
-person who lost

become ungovernable

Attached: bark.png (1165x298, 408.8K)

I would like this art if it weren't for that blue guy looking up her skirt. Anyway it'd be cool if someone did a reverse with the ppg surrounded by a bunch of anime characters

I thought Taz was the character shitters were reeeing over

If they are smart, April Fools. Also, simultaneous release with Literally Me and Zoot Suit Tom.

why do badges only count while your wearing them? isn't that a bit pointless?

there's like one guy assmad enough about bugs that he keeps spamming it
imagine getting trolled by the OG troll so hard it carries into your real life, that's how good bugs is at what he does

>win
>dopamine rush
>lose
>want to jump off a bridge
I remember why I hate fighting games

Attached: 1657487105820.gif (500x418, 956.66K)

I feel like PPGZ versions of the characters would work better for the gameplay of MV (the PPG would either have absurdly small hurt boxes or you'd have to scale them up), but obviously people would throw a fit if we didn't get the OG PPG designs.

His name is Blooregard Q. Kazoo

reminder that 1v1 mode does not matter because the game is balanced around teams

Team mode doesn't make me angry when I lose since I can blame my teammate (which I understand is not true for some of the games I lose, but in the moment that's what runs through my head). This is probably why they put most of the market on the team mode since it's easier to play that for long periods of time since you have a partner to blame.

Would the PPG be separate skins or would they fight together a-la Tom and Jerry?

Attached: 20220727_063546.jpg (768x1024, 90.6K)

I mean, to be fair, a lot of the time it IS your teammate right now, since there is going to be a lot of people who have no clue what they are doing.

nerds are cool

Attached: 1633091041794.png (850x1202, 529.13K)

>separate skins
I hope it isn't this, that would be so fucking scummy considering how they price the skins in this game.
And you just know that Blossom would be the default because nobody fucking likes her and everyone would want to play as either Bubbles or Buttercup.

Attached: EyWDVroVEAA9ct5.jpg (786x757, 68.15K)

>400 damage 4 KOs as Supes
Yeah, I think this is my main

>This is probably why they put most of the market on the team mode since it's easier to play that for long periods of time since you have a partner to blame.

But this works both ways. Sometimes your teammate simply hardcarries you and your shitty lvl 1 character with no perks. I don't really think much about my teammates anyways. I just toast them and leave, regardless of their performance unless they grief and kill themselves to end the match.

I'll tell you how to have fun playing fightan:
Play to improve, not to win. Try out new tactics, combos, polish your execution under pressure, and maybe even goof off a little. Even if you lose, as long as you've learned something it's a win.

Blossom >> Bubbles >>>>> Buttercup

I'm surprised Secret Squirrel is there or even remembered.

>Sometimes your teammate simply hardcarries you and your shitty lvl 1 character with no perks
Perks really don't matter that much, I feel. Even Signature Perks are only situationally useful.
Of course, you should use them and try to select ones that best fit your character, team mate and your playstyle. But as for their effect when it comes to win chance? Low.

>my dumbass teammate walks off the edge and kills themself, then gets KO'd twice by the opposing team
>I manage to get in 4 kills in the meantime
nothing personnell kiddos
god I wish this game had a save replay function like NASB has

Tom and Jerry's dynamite perk bump them up a tier all by itself.

They absolutely need to be one character. Some kind of a freaky Ice Climbers type of deal where you can whittle their numbers down.

they could make it like Pokemon Trainer where you can swap them in and out

Or like a triple Ice Climber

>PPG being rebooted
>again
turns out that introducing a black "4th" sister and letting a jew constantly ship his self insert with blossom wasn't a such good idea

Attached: trash.jpg (832x584, 81.75K)