What was the best Battlefield game?

What was the best Battlefield game?

Attached: Battlefield_Bad_Company_2_cover.jpg (256x360, 59.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqxphPQ-QSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Battlefield 3
/thread

BF2 grenade spam
BC2 awful movement, couldn't prone, even the developers said they didn't know why people liked the game.
BF3 was the best overall
BF4 was fine in certain maps or modes. Vehicle players insanely OP. Vouzou is okay I guess but cringe.
BF1 had potential but catered to redditor shitters instead
BFV some nice QoL changes, netcode etc. but random recoil to spread conversion + no screen centre so literally random recoil. Full of cheaters too.
Hardline was underrated. Launched at a bad time and at full price. Community sperged out "muh cops and robbers"
2042 awful

None has been perfect but BF3 got close to it.

If only bf3 had been updated to not need the website to launch, that piece of shit plugin never worked right for me.
That said, I appreciate the step the devs made in 4 in trying to expand the game in all directions. Even if at times it feels like maps are too big, and guns are too many, I feel it's what's given it a lot of longevity.

>BF3
Reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=SqxphPQ-QSk

You posted it.

SOUL

>no directional movement
>no prone
>consolized garbage
either bait or trolling

You wouldn't understand it, zoomer.

The one that didn't banned you if you removed the piss filters

>shitty console fps
>best anything
retard

Oh I do you faggot.
Zoomer is age 33 now?

>le hardc0re peesea shootah!
>ships with less features than its predecessor
>is glorified live service, half the game is DLC
>it actually is piss fucking easy to play despite the netcode
>battlenet
>levolution

Literally the only thing bf3 did right was the inexplicably good weapon balancing. That is, you could pick up any weapon no matter its level or DLC and do good. Hadn't been a thing, and hasn't been a thing in a trannyfield game since. You get the franchise you fucking deserve, elitist faglords.

Nigga what, BFBC2 was on PC as well.

The one I had the most fun with looking back was bad company 1. Shame it's trapped on old consoles.

Retard

Not him but BC1+2 were console shooters ported to PC, BF3 was a pc shooter ported to consoles, 1942 2142 and BF2 were exclusive PC shooters.

>BF2
This was the modern combat game? That was on 360 as well.

>This was the modern combat game?
No

BRING BACK 128 PLAYER BREAKTHROUGH DOOCE ARRRGHHH CONQUEST IS SO BORING

Attached: 1552752221522.gif (500x401, 1.48M)

And it was designed for consoles
>no strafing
>no prone