What are some video games about gaslighting?

what are some video games about gaslighting?

Attached: herculad.jpg (1280x720, 68.99K)

Examples?

Any game shilled by Any Forums is gaslighting, since they pretend it's good rather than boomer garbage, and vice versa for modern classics like Horizon and Cyberpunk 2077.

What the actual fuck is the context for your image?

Was there a Herculad? Been years since I've seen the movie.

If hercules came out today people here would be screaming about the black people choir and calling james woods based

yeah theres kids dressed as hercules in the movie ive seen it i know

Spore was a giant gaslight. 14 years later and I'm still mad

Attached: spore-key-art.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg (1199x628, 199.55K)

He was thinking of the action figure

James Woods was always based. Hades was the best part of the movie.

Persona 2

It's an Oneyplays bit

It's Herculad

On an episode of Oneyplays, one of the hosts convinces another there was a miniature Hercules in the Disney Movie, and that that pixelated figure was a character and not a background element in the game.

Isnt amogus basically the gaslighting game? "No I wasnt there", "he's tricking you all", "I was doing other stuff", "you're making a mistake" and so on?

Attached: images (26).jpg (225x225, 9.1K)

How do I know the games aren't actually good and you're just trying to gaslight others into thinking they were bad?

>yeah theres kids
Actually it's a clone of Hercules made from a mosquito.

isnt that icon just a hercules action figure? didnt the movie have a bit in the montage where hercules was doing satirical franchising like promoting herkoolaid and action figure?

Basically all the shit your friend lied to you on a game.

>”Dude the bowser room is real!”
>”I swear dude, your mom fucked the dog”

All pure bullshit

I OFTEN DREAM
OF A LITTLE FRIEND
THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE ME
EXCEPT MUCH SMALLER
AND DE-forMeD

There was a girl at school that was a compulsive liar. Everytime we talked about something, she HAD to lie about it. Like we were talking about legos, she would go "yeah, my uncle works at lego and he said lego stargate are on the way". She said shits like she survived 9/11, having multiples Wii at her house, or that Ho-Oh is going to have an evolution called Ha-Ah.
The only time I believed her was when she told me she had a tiger in the basement. I tought it was legit as she was indian.

Attached: 1618978866550.png (600x600, 170.43K)

Shoutout to the fucking absolute psychopath who wrote seventeen paragraphs

Attached: Ding_Dong.png (360x360, 185.73K)