Forget esports

Forget esports.
Forget speedrunners.
Forget people who play on max difficulty.
Forget people who exploit mechanics.
Forget famous gamers.
Forget achievement hunters.

Answer this one simple question:
does Any Forums actually hate good players?
Is everyone who plays a game better than you a "tranny"?

Attached: 1656243227064.jpg (406x551, 102.39K)

Are you projecting or just retarded?

who is Any Forums?

I play games to meditate and challenge myself on my own terms, or connect with others. Sometimes the games are hard, sometimes not. What I don't want is to turn gaming into some sweaty e-peen measuring contest that's just like a job. And speedrunning just isn't fun. It's the worst kind of braindead repetition and it attracts weirdos. Even trannies, as you say.

Hey, if you want to, bait-giver, then you do it.

eat my shit with a spoon

I'm literally the number one player on Any Forums

Any Forums just hates videogames

the least retarded Any Forums poster

fpbp
/thread

a group of people who often collectively hold the same opinion.
For example 100% of Any Forums dislikes games journalism and thinks it's a joke.
100% of Any Forums hates furries and trannies.
And so on and so forth.

>esports.
cringe
>speedrunners.
cringe
>people who play on max difficulty.
based
>people who exploit mechanics.
based
>famous gamers.
cringe
>achievement hunters.
cringeeee

Most of these groups have multiple people who intersect multiple of them

>100% of Any Forums hates furries and trannies.
101% of Any Forums are trannies tho

i only hate fps players that go pubstomping 10 year old kids and claim to be the best players in the world

Attached: 1658601461652096.jpg (750x960, 177.6K)

I was on the leaderboard of Hunt: Showdown in the top 20 worldwide until they removed it for promoting toxic playstyles and behavior (it was legitimately ruining the game and making people play like bitches, not some safe space bullshit). Other than that not much to brag about, above average at most games. Most of the people who post here are depressed shitters who are lurking/posting instead of playing because they're not even good at their own passions and hobbies.

I hold no opinion on furries and trannies, yet ive browsed v for 10 years. Hell, ive gotten the most exposure to both of those things on Any Forums as opposed to anywhere else, youd think Any Forums adores trannies and furries based on how much they want to talk about them

Yes

all me btw

That guy who plays for fun.

/thread

>does Any Forums actually hate good players?
considering the classic wow threads that had me rofling because they were mad people were optimizing the game
Yeah, Any Forums hates good playerrs.