I never liked Half Life 1

Attached: half life.jpg (1000x1500, 133.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

half-life.fandom.com/wiki/The_G-Man#Half-Life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coop nintendie freak. the shitch lost grow the fuck up

I loved HL1, but disliked HL2

Attached: 1606529639703.jpg (900x1200, 188.84K)

Nice opinion, faggot. Got a blog?

That's okay

Same here

I miss blogs

It's not terrible, but for every good idea there are three lame or tedious ones. You just have to treat it like the comedy Quake mod it is, instead of going into it expecting... well, Quake.

hl1 is amazing and better than your favorite FPS (unless GE or pd)

FUCK OFF ALF

Attached: kys Gordon.jpg (680x383, 50.19K)

That's fine, no one is forcing you to. Although if you also claim to like FPS games in general, then someone might call you pretentious liar.

Attached: 1158258816840.png (607x493, 170.17K)

I honestly can't see how you'd be able to still expect to get Quake after that tram intro. It's very much its own thing

I like FPS games, I don't like the endless you vs marines hitscan trade fights.

The controls are very slippery. If feels like the floor is covered in ice

dunno what i would have done without knowing that
thanks

This. Why do people jerk off HL2 so much that isn't based on the graphics and physics? I guess the aesthetic of the Combine is cool but it's not much fun fighting the braindead AI they have.

Personally, I love the atmosphere and world of HL2. HL1 is better in the gameplay department though.

No it isn't

Pleb

Based

I liked it for its environments, but the g-man story shit is fucking stupid.

>the g-man story shit is fucking stupid
Do tell us the Half Life 1 g-man story. You seem quite familiar.

Here you go sweaty. This is all you need to know about the intentionally ambiguous, hackneyed glownigger g-man
half-life.fandom.com/wiki/The_G-Man#Half-Life

>the G-Man can be seen
The extent of it. Saying "I don't like half-life 1's g-man story" is basically saying "i don't like seeing gman around", yet you were just saying how you liked the environments. I mean, that's mostly what he is in the original game.

HL2 was on Any Forums top ten still in 2018, then something weird happened and by 2020 people started unironically saying that they disliked HL2 for the most petty reasons imaginable (haaa vehicles I'm going insane, why isn't every single merocop a different enemy type, etc) or denying any of its strengths. Sometimes they tried to not sound as retarded by praising HL1 at the same time, which is strange because the games are after all not that dissimilar. I can understand preferring one or the other, but despising one while incensing the other made no sense. It also essentially didn't happen until 2019. You still have specimen of this kind ITT.
I knew, and called, that it was a matter of time before HL1 would get the exact same treatment as HL2.
What explains this? Zoomers? Jews?

Attached: Dr Freeman, I'm HECU.jpg (1280x960, 192.88K)

Oh ok.

Then why is Goldsrc famous for jump maps? It's very easy to precisely jump in the game.