KOTORchads

We won.

Attached: 1658917101087147.jpg (618x649, 96.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw&ab_channel=tehPrincessJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank fuck, let it stay dead.

based
fuck sóy wars

its quite ambigous. it can easily turn out much worse if the true reason was they werent making it faggy enough by nutroon standards

Damn. I'm actually disappointed, I expected it to turn out halfway decent, I mean, everything is already made. And there are barely any games these days that are worth playing, even for free.
Wonder whats the problem with this fuckers.

Vast majority of actual fans wanted this remake. Only mentally ill vocal minority was against it

Based. You just know Disney and/or modern devs would have pozzed it up.

You think you want it, but you don't.

Attached: 1646707663971.png (631x529, 61.45K)

Attached: 1607913304226.jpg (471x388, 26.78K)

KOTOR wasn't that good.

>he is now a black woman
We need a device to store infinite rage.

Actual fans are glad (((Disney))) won't be fucking with KOTOR.

>"management troubles"
>Firing two directors
Brehs, this game was probably going to be so fucking woke that the directors wanted no part in the absolute atrocity that was about to come or protested during development resulting in their expulsion. Oh man, glad this shit got canned.

>Gender swaps
>Turning an iconic male character into a black female.
ANNNNNDD I was right.

Attached: 13at20.jpg (372x357, 23.87K)

>Saul Karath is now a black wymen
Ayo, hol up, so be sayin we wuz admirals n shit?

it's Disney star wars. I expected it to turn out shit full of lgbhiv+, and blm faggotry.

>the vertical slice they showed to Sony execs was not up to par.
Figures. The only party who could possibly demand that the game be pozzed more than Disney would already demand as the IP rights holder; would be Sony as one of the distribution platform holders.

Some things never change and if there's one constant in modern vidya, it's that you can always count on Sony to either fuck a game up; or fuck a game over, somehow.

I hope that son of a bitch never finds work in the gaming industry ever again

>Gender swapping Calo Nord
Why the fuck would you do that??? What the fuck is wrong with leftroons and these people??

Attached: Calo_Nord_profile.jpg (297x297, 27.07K)

So essentially
>Idea guys spent most of the "development" time not working on the game
>Put together half assed vertical slice for Sony execs
>Don't execs see 'Star Wars Andromeda' written all over it and bin the project
>Aspr fires design and art directors for fucking up what was seen as an easy paycheck

I'll approve Admiral AYO if Calo is a shortstack you can rape as a darksider

>Put together half assed vertical slice for Sony execs
If anything, it seems loke the opposite. Bloomberg article says the vertical slice cost too much time and money to produce, and developing the whole game in the same vein would be unsustainable.

>ONE
I want to fuck your face
>TW-*GLOG GLOG GLOG*

Damn how bad was it that two directors got straight up fired? Also didn't wasn't that fat woke bitch let go from the project earlier this year?

>unsustainable
why invest in a SP game in the first place?
what do they expect? DLCs out the ass of an old IP?
>DLC1 Shadow of Mandalorians
>DLC2 Ordo's Journey
>DLC3 Jedi Civil War
>DLC4 alternate Revan and Bastilla attire
>DLC5 Calo can join your team now yea!
WTF?

yeah they canned her ass. this project is cursed with faggotry. I hope it stays dead

Literally all they had to do was remake, add a few things and fix up an already existing game. Who decided it was a good idea to change a character's entire fucking gender for literally no reason? If they did that to a minor character like Calo Nord then I'd be interested to see what changes they made to a major character like Bastilla.

this is probably the best news I've read all year

>I'd be interested to see what changes they made to a major character like Bastilla
They'd take out all of her flirting dialogue because it'd be considered too problematic in current year.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw&ab_channel=tehPrincessJ

They'd also make her bisexual because that seems to be the trend these days.

why they always change caucasian to negro?

Attached: FX56r_xVUAA9ERP.png (680x615, 226.71K)

Unironically a game set during the Mandalorian War would be pretty neat. But there's no way in fuck that sort of wish wouldnt turn into some horrible monkey's paw shit show in today's world..

>old black women run a space criminal organization

based.

if sony knew better they would not give this company and developers any more work

Attached: 1616602590785.jpg (504x559, 40.38K)

wasn't she bisexual in the original?