July 2022

>july 2022
>I am completely forgotten

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_DiabloIIResurrected_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 209.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bolrog/d2dx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

recommend me good melee necromancer builds

I want to try it out but its not worth the money to perhaps level one character to hell and then never play it again because who has time for grind games anymore.

Well if you're going Necromancer and want to melee, you could always concentrate on Vitality with Bone Harvest as your weapon skill, then speccing into Shaman so you can get some really good lifesteal. Wendigo Totem is a must.

>i am unable to enjoy comfy levelling and exploration because i no longer have time for endless treadmill endgame autism which was never good anyway
why have you let this happen to you

has any of these hyped remakes done well? feels like they've all sort of flopped or at least died quickly

crash n sane trilogy done very well

I'm thinking of buying Diablo 2 and 3 after getting bored of lost ark. Would either of them scratch the same itch or should I just not bother?

go for D2, it can either be enjoyed as a reasonably short casual experience or as an autistically long grind

lld sacromancer

diablo 2 was just one game even new player can finish it in a day

I actually got it recently when it was on sale. Had a decent time playing a summon necro, I'm in Hell Act 2 now, just beat Andariel. The (lack of) gear progression and the apparent insane farming required to get good shit has started kind of putting me off the game after I went through it twice already. Some mechanics-related frustrations are getting to me too.

Good game
Absolutely abysmal company

Even Diablo 1 had more threads recently, well i never played the original or the remake but i feel like the new graphics are garbage, i prefer the old artstyle, can i still play the original Diablo 2 or is it removed?

Wasn't it properly cracked recently?
Time to pirate I guess.
Blizzard will never see my money lmao

russians cracked it recently, so theres going to be a resurgence of diablo 2 threads

On pc theres a wrapper for 60fps widescreen and it runs like a dream, i think its this: github.com/bolrog/d2dx

The remaster has really good graphics though…

>The remaster has really good graphics though…
It looks like path of fucking exile dude
It looks like 2012 game
Look at fucking Wolcen, that game might be shit, but that's what good graphics are.
Not this shit

wolcen looks awful though it's just got post processing

they were told many times to fix the shit faces. not like they will care anymore since this is buy and forget deal and they already milked it to the death

until blizzard patch the client side issue

Playing it right now. Just respecced my barb into a shout barb like an idiot and doing no damage I want to die