Untitled

Attached: Char_profile_Rita_Wheeler.jpg (1165x1860, 410.45K)

I just don't care, I just don't care

Still can't believe how sexless and male virginal this game turned out to be. Straight men only get one woman to fuck that isn't nameless or pegging. Ofc muh wholesome breathtaking chungus fucks more than V does and unlike V he doesn't die in the end.

This game was literally raped during development. Cannot put it any other way. Just raped, simple as. I still can't wrap my head around it.
Did you know, if you glitch/mod your way up high, there are countless buildings with fully modelled and rendered geometry? For shit you're literally never supposed to see and access, the game still renders and calculates? BECAUSE THEY CUT IT ALL OFF THEY FUCKING BUTCHERED IT ALL THEY LEFT NOTHING BEHIND

I can't believe anyone on the planet expected anything to come of this eurojank trash. The only good thing to come out of pooland was... Was... Was.........

what's a bat gonna do to cyborg customers

Attached: 1628360272017.jpg (1280x1923, 512.76K)

Dude if you are so jealous of Johnny you can get dozens of whores to fuck you (animation and all) in the red light district.

ARMPITS!!!
LIIICK!!!!!

Where the fuck are the shadows? She looks like she's wrapped in cling film

The club is under the bridge and since people still think RTX is bad you only get one shadow pass being the one from the bridge lol.

>She looks like she's wrapped in cling film
Because she is. She wears a transparent plastic top and her face is a implant.

Have sex. Reddit

Sweaty!
After workout!
Musky!
Sweaty!
Salty!
Yum!
Slurp!

How mentally ill are you, trooncel?

Settle down ok?

The game is full of random interiors tho. Most of it is spent in some interior. Evey mission takes you to some new club, bar or hideout.

Attached: 1646591914915.png (696x1063, 861.47K)

What do ROOFS and BALCONIES have to do with INTERIORS you dumb fucking cunt?

Dial 8 ok?

Did you miss the dual pistols in their holsters
Funny because the game doesn't actually have dual wielding

Attached: Rita-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 544.21K)

Theose whores are non-characters you fucking retard. Meanwhile CDPR locked straight men out of Judy at the last minute for woke progressive faggotry. Muh corpo mommy romance that shills pushed was a one-time pegging. Why couldn't V fuck the qt korean chick that was into him? Why couldn't V fuck Judy? Lizzy Wizzy? The Max-Tac girl? Misty after Jackie died? Rogue without wholesome chungus possessing him? Sandra? Hanako? Rita from the OP pic? Not even fucking Evelyn. This game's fucking gay as hell.

>hey man, welcome, you can have VR sex with any girl in our fine establishment
>you actually can't

What a fucking disappointment this game was

>dozens of whores to fuck

More like two

>you're given a personal braindance device
>there's a store in the red light district that specifically sells braindances
>they're "not compatible with your software"
>they also took away the ability to activate braindances in your own apartment (bottom left)

Attached: ut6dx814lpn51.png (1920x2120, 3.22M)

>you can't
>johnny can
Uhhh... bros?