Hideo Kojima & horror manga legend Junji Ito to create a horror video game together

Will this be the quintessential team up to create the PERFECT horror video game of ALL time and set the video games as THE place to experience horror? I believe so. I truly believe so.

Attached: hideo-kojima-may-be-working-with-horror-manga-legend-junji-ito-on-a-new-game_feature.jpg (1280x720, 234.45K)

>Date: 2015
Yeah it was called PT and got cancelled

Attached: sussy.jpg (1200x1200, 163.09K)

>cloud exclusive

7 years later... nothing

>creating a strand with another creatividad
only strand gaming chads can understand the implications of such a moment.

>Guillermo del Toro too
IT STILL PISSES ME OFF. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUCKING GOOD AND SCARY.

FUCK YOU KONAMI, FUCK YOU

Attached: 1654569243565.gif (300x136, 104.27K)

will she be in?

Attached: pray2.jpg (893x912, 116.89K)

>Reddit ito

Why did he kill Abe?

What's the obsession with Ito? Dude did some interesting, bizarre manga that was borderline unintentional comedy sometimes, and yet he's praised like he's a nip version of Giger -- a kang of horror

his art is good, his comics are good
His mangas are good
he is also popular among lovecraft fans

thats about it

Hideo kojima is a bit busy on the run at the moment for political reasons

Ito is more hilarious than scary though

>Junji Ito
I can't think of a bigger fucking meme than this guy. I've read maybe 6 stories from this guy, all of them complete shit. The designs are kind of cool, but the majority of those works are dialogue between dumbass characters that we dislike.

Attached: kojima vs junji ito.jpg (1712x796, 291.14K)

I'm not saying he isn't good, but the guy keeps getting praised like he's the second coming

I can’t blame konami for giving la creatividad the boot, he wasted a shit ton of money on hollywood celebs just to have them give 5 minutes of dialogue

qaulity > qauntitty

Attached: kojima_wives_001 - Copy.jpg (1208x1236, 299.3K)

Contrarian

No.

Attached: 1656950969100.webm (900x506, 1.45M)