What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: the-frontier-hero.jpg (1200x675, 205.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Es757TVTpU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Making a mod for sNORe vegas in the first place.

trannies

Nothing, really. It was a tranny mod made for a tranny game.

Woke degenerate redditors and groomer trannoid mods who think their mental illness should be the defacto state of humanity because "muh diversity you intolerant fascistic chud" that is what went wrong.

They sowed the wind, and then they reaped the whirlwind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Es757TVTpU8

Attached: frontier tale.png (1494x517, 59.93K)

Better than FO3. Cope.

Lack of focus, you can see all dev members doing their own thing instead of doing a combined effort.

degenerates

Shit writing and shit main quests almost every else was done alright

Better than FO3 at tranny pandering

/u/ and yuri in general were a mistake. Can we finally get rid of all these autistic autogynephiliac lesbian wonnabee trannoids please? They have already fucked enough shit up with their fetish that a trannycide is now warranted.

the Sneedclave won

Attached: 1634280456226.png (1024x1024, 777.77K)

The real question is: where are they now? What happened to Fallout the Frontier? Is it still being worked on? Is the Discord still up? Has the purging continued? Did everyone just wipe the shit off their shoe and walk on?

Attached: portland in the frontier.jpg (1163x587, 453.31K)

damn troons didn't let me role play as a character that is racist, fascist paramilitary organization that is objectively evil in a role playing game. Meanwhile, those fucking freaks can role play as women irl. Makes you wonder how fucked in the head one has to be to justify that level of cognitive dissonance.

Nothing.
It was perfect.

Attached: waifu.png (641x828, 948.8K)

Secondary devs

This cunt glitched out on me in which she was naked and would unequip any armor I gave her after going in and out a building. It was so annoying it made me not use her. The spider and mute sniper were better anyways.

Basically this. Glad the project I'm on has a good man in charge of story stuff.

There is a better question, was there anything at all that went right?

Any Forums showed us once again that they are no better than the twitter and reddit gangs. People here will use the same tactics the trannies that live rent free in their heads use if it means getting rid of something they dont like

Internet weirdos make a mod filled with all of their gross fetishes as if nobody else would notice.

>expecting Any Forums to have the moral high ground

Attached: Frontier vault.webm (600x298, 2.91M)

Attached: FalloutNV Frontier.png (1865x245, 89.72K)

The mod was horrible though. This is followup for retards who dont actually play video games. The first point i made was what i learned from the whole thing though

some incel e-celeb with barely any subscribers spoiled the mod before release and everyone focused on joke characters over the rest

Is frontier a thing? Yes.
Is it filled with degenerate trannycore fetishes and vain glorious political self wank that fucked up the final product? Yes.
Are the creators human garbage redditors that dropped the ball? Yes.
Then it is not rent free. It is real,it exists and it is not a case of schizophrenic pattern recognition. As such it deserves to be called out,dragged through the mud and be murdered because it such garbage does not deserve to exist.
Go back to resetera.