After all this time, it wasn't Riot, Capcom, Bandai, NRS, Arc Sys or SNK that saved fighting games

It was fucking Warner Brothers and Player First Games.

>The Warner Bros. crossover fighter reached over 60,000 concurrent players, sitting at 62,433 players according to SteamDB. Players are currently playing in its closed alpha, either getting their beta key from Twitch drops, or have paid for one of the several founder’s packs.

>According to SteamDB, the most popular and most played fighting games on Steam and so far the only one to come even remotely close was Dragon Ball FighterZ at 44,303 – and most AAA fighters have only gotten as far as 14,000-16,000 concurrent users.

>Along with the open beta launch on the 26th, LeBron James will also be added to the games roster with 19 more characters slated to join the game after the game’s launch.

Attached: multiversus beta.png (529x603, 296.46K)

BREAKING NEWS: Millions of flies eating shit

let's see how cocky you are 1 week after the paid streamer campaign ends.

YAAA!! HAHAH! IT HAS CHARACTER I REDOVNOZIE!! OMGGG... IS THAT SHAGGY!! SUPERRMNAAAN HAHA I RECOGNIZE HIM

YAAAAYYY

uh oh... I THINK I RECOGNIZE THAT ONE TOO!!!

>I-IT'S OKAY WHEN SMASH DOES IT!!!

Attached: 1655329963861.png (1256x1454, 825.07K)

Lmao OP u hurt this cuck feeling

Smashcucks seething

Yeah but think of all the other piles of shit lying around that have no flies, like your favorite game

Maybe we should just call the game SEETHEMAGNET. Immediately makes Any Forumsirgins and smashtards seethe with it's overwhelming success.

Attached: hard laugh.jpg (300x168, 5.65K)

YAYY SMASH!! GOOD SMASHIE!! ME LOVE SMASHHH!!

ME LIKE MARIO

UH OH... IRECOGNIZE COURAGE
DA COWARDLY DOG

ANDDDD MARIO!!

UH OH... MULTIVERSUS VERSUS SMASH?!?!?!?!? CROSSOVER WHEN?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: todd.jpg (2048x1152, 215.27K)

not a fighting game

What the freak?!!? Holy shiz! that would be incredible!! Multiversus VERSUS Smash?!! Make this happen??? Oh my god!!! What the freak! This is epic as fuck!!! Haha! Who would be in it? There should be NEW characters we recognize from both games! Okay, epic!

Smash Ultimate sold 30 million copies

You realise Smash has even more flies on its pile, yes?

did any other canuck bros find it strange when LottoMax Max Dream the Dream Coach was cheering on Homelander committing cold blooded murder in public?

Attached: homelander becca bill butcher oi consent.png (640x604, 489.48K)

I wonder if being free to play has something to do with it.

I'VE GOT 3 (THREE) WORDS FOR YOU:
1) FUND
2) IT
3) BACON!!!!!!

It has better netcode and matchmaking than any of the other fighting games, and that's the thing that really matters.
Nip devs in fucking shambles as they kneel to Shaggy

Isn't this the first fighting game on pc in decades that wasn't blighted ENTIRELY by CoMpEtItIvE player fagging the second it was playable?
Or anticheat bullshit?

Attached: 1.jpg (474x355, 24.06K)

It’s okay when Smashfags spam their threads everywhere

It's a F2P game, even brazillians and pajeets with no money but a 2004 used laptop can play it, and to top it off it has some memes and characters zoomers like, of course it's gonna be popular, we just need to wait 1 week to a month and see how it's going.

No, I was dreaming of zapping that nigga's head off myself

>F2P Smash clone with big names involved
WOOOOOOOW

Is that Ryu?
And red ryu?
And tomboy ryu?
And joke ryu?
And zoomer ryu?
And....

It’s ok when Smash does it

>smash
>paid twitch content
People are really just defending the brands at this point, there's no way you ever owned a video game.