Bro.. is this true?

Bro.. is this true?

Attached: 1655548008317.jpg (1169x1374, 197.98K)

Someone explain to me why I find polygamy to be disgusting

Gay sex is the definition of 2020 relationships?

>only choices are woke and muslim

yeah its true
this thread is shit

>never read a JP VN before
lol, japan loves harem, did you know there is a genre of anime called harem anime? amazing huh
Jealousy

Harem animes are also comedies. Isn't xeno supposed to be a somewhat serious rpg?

Did you really feel the need to make an edit of an already shit twitter screencap just to spam your retarded xenobullshit more?

polygamy is woke but only if its the girl riding thousands cock on pill

>new aids vs old aids
what's the difference?

yes, now go back to twatter

It's woke if it's the guy with multiple wives too.

Because you're based, as monogamous societies are most prosperous and stable

Not to sound like too much of a faggot here but there is something special about any kind of 1v1 relationship that makes it more intimate, and its lost when you include others.
Also the way that is framed is kind of dehumanizing for the women, but i'm pretty sure they were the worst kind of junk anime characters anyway so who cares.

Old school harem like love hina was comedy, new harem is mostly drama bullshit and "WHO WILL MC-KUN END UP WITH?" shit

Funny one picture is family friendly and the other is ANAL

Fucking your ex is 2022 by sony standars?

the MC in the previous game looked and sounded like a huge faggot, and i am fundamentally against people like that having sex, it offends me.

id take polygamy before fucking trannies in the ass any day

>We reached the point where anons prefer men fucking each other over ecchi and harem
Just when you think board couldn't fall any lower

hide twitter threads
ignore twitter posts
do not reply to twitter posters

The first game intro literally has a robot with face that killed your waifu that you cant kill because it has a face and your mcguffin not work on faces without patch, its unwanted japanese cringe comdedy