Wtf it's actually decent

wtf it's actually decent

Attached: DeusExHumanRevolutionCover.png (1405x2194, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cookieplmonster.github.io/2020/04/26/dxhr-dc-gold-filter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Decent is still shit. 98 metacritic score or bust.

better than decent. One of the best games of all time

pure shit actually

Attached: IW vs HR.jpg (2000x2000, 894.75K)

This. HR is the Bioshock Infinite of Deus Ex. Only reddit likes it.

It's pretty good and the best version to experience is unironically the Director's Cut on the Wii U. Not even memeing

the duality of Any Forums (probably the same person)

Yes both of the nu-Deus Ex games are actually great. Like legitimately among the best games of their generation.
Compare it to peer games and try to find something that comes close. There's nothing if we are being honest.

I think people are blinded by the nostalgia goggles of the original Deus Ex. Or rather, the nostalgia they think they should have because lets be honest, most of you zoomers didn't play the original Deus Ex.

>implying any bioshock game was good in the first place
you got levine'd

Two words: yellow piss filter

I liked it but I enjoyed the original more

Seethe HRetard.

Correct, you didn't play it zoomer. No one who played Deus Ex likes HRseshit.

zoomer exposed

The game unironically looks way better with the piss filter.
cookieplmonster.github.io/2020/04/26/dxhr-dc-gold-filter/

I want it back, the Jews stole it from me

yeah I did expose the retarded HR zoomer.

i agree, it looks more atmospheric.
glad i have the original edition on steam

Would have been better off as an original IP

Mankind Divided is better though, and none of the Deus Ex games match the original.

Diablous Ex?

pretty much. it has very little in common with deus ex. it's like nu saints row or prey or mafia 3. just make a new ip/title, it makes more sense.

>just make a new ip/title, it makes more sense.
except it doesnt because brand recognition = more profit and thats all that matters to a company

If you weren't a newfag redditor you'd know that Any Forums liked this game on release for the most part. We should've gassed you election tourist scum.

>redditard calling xirself Any Forums
Go back

He's just being a Invisible War contrarian. You see the same thing with Doom 3 and Fallout 3.

contrarian shit is becoming such a cancer. used to be jokes but lots of retards with nothing else in life or any identity of their own are actually starting to go with it seriously