Cant think of them as daughterwives anymore

>gunned down her man
>happily welcomes you as her new man the second after
why did they turn to such sluts in bioshock 2? the first installment at least has them crying and resisting after you killed their big daddies

Attached: 463f7e150c47248fafe3343863785219.jpg (498x720, 59.33K)

i want to protect this adorable lil gremlin with my life.

I want to have sex with it

I'll put 2 double O buck into your crouch.

Because their conditioning haves them seek the closest big daddy for protection in case the current one falls.
Since alpha is a big daddy the kids will seek you if they lose theirs

even if she raped you?

Even more so.

How?

She's a lil girl with regen powers, a scare needle and weird voice. Worse thing she could do is stab me in the neck or in the gut or claw at me but considering the situation in that sinking vanity project Ryan called a city i'd say her options ain't no numerous.

Besides you fuckers fit Right in with the cooky adam junkies scurrying around

oooh scary, learn some English first esl

is bioshock 1 actually good or is it just overrated by reddit

sex

It's a real slog imo
I'm halfway through and I honestly have no motivation to finish it

It literally is System Shock 2 but for midwit console players
The story and themes are all recycled, (except for the retarded do you want to kill children ""moral dilemma"", that is one of the few original parts from Bioshock)

They are fuck dolls

Fort Frolic and Hephaestus are great levels but yeah you should probably stop after those

it was good

Its overrated and has been since day one. It's a perfectly competent FPS that runs out of game play innovations quickly and relies on its story, which is told 90 percent through lore dumps, to carry it. Normies had never played a game that tackled sophomore level economic and social philosophy, so they highly overrated it.

I beat it last week for the second time.

For it's time it felt great. But playing it this year there are many issues
>Gameplay, gun has so much recoil and you have so little ammo so it's fucking insane trying to aim at an enemy who's shooting you or rushing you.
>Can't use plasmids and guns at the same time 2 fixes this

>the voice recorders are all hidden and shit you will barely find much

>The whole plasmid system needs to be redone, switching between them is super awkward and If you don't have a certain one you're stuck until you go back to change it in the gene bank

They need to remake the game. I think it would work well. Add in the old prototype big daddies, maybe combine 1+2 so you have more plasmids at your disposal.

The atmosphere is the only thing that's amazing in the game. That late 50s early 60s just oozes soul.

It were these bitches that made me a cunnysseur

I always loved it when it came out.
I was too young for getting a proper PC and playing system shock 2, but when I finally did, I realized Bioshock wasn't THAT good in comparison. The nostalgia still made it a good memory regardless, but I'd be a different person if I played SS2 first.

It's normal. Women get extremely wet around psychopathic serial killer men.