OK TYRONE I JUST GOT DONE CREATING MY TIME MACHINE WHICH USES DEAD WH*TE PEOPLE AND INFANT FORESKINS AS FUEL...

>OK TYRONE I JUST GOT DONE CREATING MY TIME MACHINE WHICH USES DEAD WH*TE PEOPLE AND INFANT FORESKINS AS FUEL, COURTESY OF MY COLLEGE TEACHER PROF GOLDSTEIN. WITH IT I'LL BE ABLE TO GO BACK INTO THE PAST AND KILL 90% OF ALL EUROPEANS BEFORE THEY GET TO TRAVEL TO OTHER CONTINENTS (THE ONLY REASON I WON'T KILL THEM ALL IS BECAUSE WE STILL NEED WH*TE WOMEN FOR BLACK BULLS TO FUCK). I'LL BE OFF NOW, BE SURE TO FUCK MY WIFE AND IMPREGNATE HER WHILE I'M GONE
*later*
>ALRIGHT NOW THAT I'VE KILLED ALMOST EVERY LIVING WH*TE PERSON ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO BACK HOME. OH MY SCIENCE, I'M JUST IMAGINING THE WAKANDA THAT IS THE PRESENT WORLD!!! BLACK BULLS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE AND THE WH*TES ARE KEPT ALIVE ONLY FOR KEKOLDRY AND FOR CREATING MORE WH*TE WOMEN FOR BLACKS TO FUCK, WITH 95% OF ALL WH*TE BABY BOYS BEING KILLED OFF. THAT'S SO HECKING FUCKING EPIC!!!!! I THINK I'LL GET MY WIFE AND HAVE HER GET RAPED BY 10 BLACK BULLS AT THE SAME TIME WHILE UNDERTALE MUSIC BY THE LEGENDARY TOBY FOX IS PLAYING TO CELEBRATE THIS, IT'LL BE SO-
>WAIT A MINUTE.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!? WHY ARE THERE STILL SO MANY WH*TE PEOPLE IN THE PRESENT!?!?
>YOU MEAN THE MEDIA IS NOW HEAVILY PANDERING TO THE WH*TES BECAUSE THEY'RE A MINORITY..... AND NOW "WH*TE BULLS" ARE A THING!?!?!?!?!?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE FUCKING HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO TYRONE KILL ALL THOSE WH*TE INCEL CHUDS RIGHT NOW WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TYRONE STOP WATCHING THAT WH*TE NAZI FUCK YOUR BLACK WIFE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU FUCKING NIGGER HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1613474364862.jpg (555x631, 86.16K)

Why are fighting game players like this?

ywnb/qa/ shartyteen

Gemerald also let's not drag toby fox's composition into this it's very good they're nice songs

/qa/ won

the hapa trannys are fuming tonight

Powerful

calm

I don't claim this archiveofourown reject

Attached: 29913850.png (600x567, 257.2K)

Why are you dragging undertale music into this

do amerisharts really

this but unironically

So yeah...that happened.

Hilarious

Attached: 1641204589625.jpg (460x430, 47.67K)

/qa/ lives on

Attached: 1637129740640.png (250x309, 50.93K)

best thread rigght now

epic

Attached: 1623143389499.gif (254x254, 1.23M)

embarrassing faggot detected

I say this but I don't look like this

Holy mother of coal

>400k Americans died during 6 years of WW2? That's a big deal
>116,516 died during 4 years of WW1? That's a big deal
>58k died during 20 years of Vietnam? That's a big deal
>36,516 died after 3 years in the Korean War? That's a big deal
>22k get murdered a year? That's a big deal
>4424 died from 8 years of the Iraq War? That's a big deal
>2297 died from 9/11? That's a big deal
>2403 died from Pearl Harbor? That's a big deal
>2,216 died from 19 years of the War in Afghanistan? That's a big deal
>Just under 2k died during Hurricane Katrina? That's a big deal
>60 died from Las Vegas shooting? That's a big deal
>52 Americans held hostage during the Iran Hostage Crisis? That's a big deal
>33 died from Virginia Tech? That's a big deal
>30 died from riots? That's a big deal
>15 died from Columbine? That's a big deal
>4 died from Benghazi? That's a huge heckin' deal, Hillary is a criminal
>3 died from the J&J vaccines? That's it, you can't trust the vaccine
>Alec Baldwin shot someone by accident? That’s a huge deal, better make a trillion threads about it
>Antifa vandalized some property? That's a huge deal, everyone PANIC
>Roe V Wade is wrong, I'm pro-life.
--
>500k died from the coronavirus in ONE year? Lol who cares
So why do right wingers obsess over "black crime statistics" yet downplay COVID, when the homicide rate in America is 5 per 100k, or ~15k deaths a year, while the COVID mortality rate is 200 per 100k and killed over 500k Americans in 1 year? Why do they say "lol only 1%" when it comes to COVID when homicides don't even kill .01% of the population each year? Why virtue signal about being pro-life?

Why do right wingers call the COVID death statistics fake because they’re from the government but the FBI crime statistics 100% real when they’re also from the government? Why trust the FBI when it comes to black crime statistics, but when the FBI says that right wing terrorism is the greatest threat to America, actually, they can't be trusted

Attached: 1631653911833.png (720x655, 326.37K)

that was an interesting twist

troon

Attached: 1349078985012.png (1545x441, 88.88K)

the troons will claim this is not the shiniest gemmy they've seen today

why is this kind of thread a thing?

unironically best thread on Any Forums right now

holy BWC gem

I'm white and this is exactly how my summer is going
best summer so far